crashed gear?

freakmaster

I have 3 bottles of homemade test enanthate that I got off one of my bro's. When I got them off of him they were fine, I decided to filter them into new bottles with a .45 filter needle and put them my bag to take home. When I got home my wife put my bag right in the sun by the window, and when I opened up the bag the vials of test enan were very cloudy, I think the test separated right? I heated them up and let them cool slowly, and same thing cloudy? WTF? I am thinking since I don't have any BB or BA, I was just going to draw one ml of mexipharm 200mg/ml and a half ml of homemade test 250mg/ml every monday and thursday for a test dose of 650mg a week 3cc total. Do you think this too much test? Since this is only my second cycle. I was thinking of taking 650wk test enan and 400mg wk of EQ, with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) either mid cycle or end of cycle and clomid post with .5mg of arimidex eod and nolvadex on hand for any signs of gyno. Is .5ml of the homemade test ok to mix with 1cc of mexipharm test? Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance. :)

I don't really know if it has "separated", I would expect to see crystals rather than just cloudiness.

I will say that IMO 650 mgs. of test per week is not too much for a second cycle, considering that you have your arimidex in hand.

Thanks for the reply trevdog. No crystals, just looks like watered down skimmilk, you can almost see through it. Do you think it is good to use as is? Espicially mixing it with mexipharm? Once thanks for the help, much appreciated.:)

freakmaster said:
Thanks for the reply trevdog. No crystals, just looks like watered down skimmilk, you can almost see through it. Do you think it is good to use as is? Espicially mixing it with mexipharm? Once thanks for the help, much appreciated.:)

I don't know. I would probably try it but don't assume that makes it a good idea.

I can tell you that I recently took a look at a bottle of test base that I made in oil. It had cyrstallized. It looked nothing like you described. It is still clear, but there were lots of shard like crystals in it. I drew off some of it and replaced it with 1 cc of Benzyl Alcohol and 4 ccs of Benzyl Benzoate, I heated the mixture, using a needle to vent it, and got it back into solution. It did not crash when it cooled.

How much BB or BA would it take to get back into solution? I have both on hand. The gear is not separated just cloudy. If i did add BB or BA, put pin in top, and heated up, would the BA or BB cook off and would I still be left with 10cc? Thanks for your help trevdog. :)

freakmaster said:
How much BB or BA would it take to get back into solution? I have both on hand. The gear is not separated just cloudy. If i did add BB or BA, put pin in top, and heated up, would the BA or BB cook off and would I still be left with 10cc? Thanks for your help trevdog. :)

I don't know that it is out of solution, but let's assume that it is for purposes of your question.

The answer is (drumroll please)............. I don't know, the only way to find out is to start adding solvent until the hormone dissolves. With only 10 ccs of gear it should be only 1-2 ccs at most of solvent. The BA or BB will not cook off, and you wouldn't want it to, since if it did it wouldn't be doing its job of keeping your hormone in solution. So if you are going to add solvent, you'll have to recalculate how many mgs. are in each ml. of your end product.

I mix 4 parts BB with 1 part BA, mix that up, and add it until my hormone dissolves. Heat helps, and when you cool, do it slowly. One way is to wrap the bottle in aluminum foil.

Remember to put a pin into the vial when heating it to relieve pressure, otherwise it may explode.

Having said all that, I would recommend you find somebody that knows more about making gear to try to determine if the cloudiness means gear has come out of solution. I'm guessing that it hasn't.

Billy Bathgate has helped me with homebrew questions. Superchicken on www.massmonsterz.com is also very knowledgeable.

The solution may look cloudy rather than crystals because TE is usually liquid/waxy at room temp.I would imagine it should go back into solution if you heat it gently on the stove with a pin to vent the vial.If that doesnt work add 10% more BB ( 1ml ) That is more than enough to keep Enanthate in solution @ 250mg/ml.Good luck

thanks bro.

I added a half cc of BA and a half CC of BB. It worked for all but two vials. I had to add a extra ml of the above, both are good to go, thanks bro, you guy's saved my gear, much appreciated!

Back