Crazy mood swings from Tren

K2theMac

My bad if this gets posted 2x, I tried to post this about 15m ago but can't find it. So my buddy ran a stack of test and 100-maybe 150/ tren daily. He's a reg heavy gear user. This was the only time I've seen crazy sides. I'm talking bouncing around from happy, to crying, to furious/overly aggressive... sometimes with a really short time frame. My boy is thinking about running tren for the first time, but more like 50-75/day. My question is has anyone experienced such radical emotional sides, on a low-mod dose? Any feed back is appreciated, thanks guys!!

High dose tren gives me a very short fuse, but not the other stuff. Have to constantly remind myself to keep from boiling over sometimes. In summary, no mood swings, just decreases my anger threshold considerably.

If you are not used to Tren then 100-150 mgs daily (i am assuming tren A) is way too much. The 50-75 Tren A daily or even EOD to start will be a more manageable dose. and yes you can get crazy mood swings from Tren. Low dose Tren A is a better plan to start out with.

Tren is one of the most powerful you can take, and IMO the trensomnia is enough to make anyone have radical swings. I would encourage your boy to err on the side of caution and start like you said on the 50-75/day and gauge where to take it from there. Hope that helps!

if youre going to be an asshole on it, dont use it.. its simple as that..

if youre already an asshole, it will make you a worse asshole..

be patient when youre on it..

My bad if this gets posted 2x, I tried to post this about 15m ago but can't find it. So my buddy ran a stack of test and 100-maybe 150/ tren daily. He's a reg heavy gear user. This was the only time I've seen crazy sides. I'm talking bouncing around from happy, to crying, to furious/overly aggressive... sometimes with a really short time frame. My boy is thinking about running tren for the first time, but more like 50-75/day. My question is has anyone experienced such radical emotional sides, on a low-mod dose? Any feed back is appreciated, thanks guys!!

His estradiol is hosed. Tren is just chiming in on an already bad situation, taking it to worse. Honestly, it's the one compound that should only be used if the person taking it is in a good place mentally. I'm very chill, but tren + bad life situations = bad news.

Low dose tren is a good place to start, just make sure he has prami/caber on hand, and has estradiol in check.

My .02c :)

I'm actually not running anything right now. But I only cycle with var, Maybe twice a year at that. I actually did a very short lived, low dose cycle of test but I was too worried about sides to run enough to gain benefits. I've been a PT for the last decade, so I have a lot of friends and clients who look to me when the u have questions ( & granted technical knowledge I get from research is informative) but I love hearing from personal experiences, which always give me a more practical idea. I was always natty until just a few years back, so I only know what I've seen. Plus I love to hear feedback from ppl much more seasoned re: gear than myself. To be honest, I also find it interesting on a personal level as well

Haha! I think you and 3j nailed that one. My bud is a kind of a....what's the word I'm looking for....oh yeah, douche right out the gate so it makes sense that it would make him much more unstable, especially running a High dose. Now my boy, 1st timer on tren, laid back, pretty even keeled so I'm thinking the 50-75 EOD to start and go from there. Thanks guys!

I've used tren several times. Going big this time though. I'm 8 weeks into a 14 700mg/week cycle. Along with some test in there. But tren is in the process of ruining my marriage due to it bringing out every insecurity I have and amplifying it x10. I do my best to remind myself that it's the tren fucking with my head. It really requires the ability to stop and think before doing something. If you're not mentally tough now, I would avoid tren. The gains though...the best. This is the magic drug dude

I have had the same experience with tren. Its no joke!!! I was also doing 700 mg a week. Tren a. The gains were awesome but the sides made me revert to a insecure teenager the wayit made me think!
I personally believe how mentally strong we may think we are tren will challenge that and then some

Last edited:
I'm usually a pretty laid back guy but tren can definately bring out the worst in me. Normally most people around me said they don't really notice much of change in personality but that's mainly because I'm aware that I'm on it thus keep my guard up. Work situations can be the worst and often I've had to count to 100 (not literally) before I react to anything. Never killed anyone yet and the aggression is nice in the gym so all good!

Back