crazybulk legal steroid alternatives

JTG11

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with crazybulk and there legal steroid alternatives? Considering buying but want to know of they're worth it.

Thanks

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with crazybulk and there legal steroid alternatives? Considering buying but want to know of they're worth it.

Thanks

I went on their site and it looks beyond sketchy and expensive also. Maybe you should run a real cycle of test which is a very safe compound, as opposed to some mystery chemical that will convert in to who the fuck knows once your liver processes it. How old are you and what are your stats? For what they are charging you can almost get what you need to run a first cycle. Some of those prohormones don't work at all and some of them are harsher than steroids like halotestin while yielding minimal results.

Short answer: don't buy any of that trash.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply really appreciate it.

Stats;
Height: 5ft 10
Bfp:10% cutting to 5-6%
Weight: 161 lbs
Biceps: 14.6"
Thigh: 24"
Calves: 15.5"
Neck: 15.5"
Waist: 31"

Lifts;
Bench: 85kg max
Squat: 130kg max
Deadlift: 140 max

Creatine (serious), fish oil, and a good multivitamin (I prefer orange triad) are all you need. Take the rest of the money you saved and buy more quality food.

My .02c :)

Alright, listen to me and heed my advice on this one. Do not run those prohormones at your age. They will fuck up your hpta and you will regret it dearly. I would not advise you to mess around with any AAS at your age, but a prohormone could damage you more than a real cycle at this point. If your stats are accurate then you are doing fine and you will be able to add some more quality mass through diet and exercise. I know it is hard to be patient, and I wanted to start when I was 20 but thought better of it. Whatever you decide to do is up to you as you are a grown man by law and you don't have to listen to anything that some guy on a forum tells you, but I would not want to see you back here on trt for life in the near future. Try to be patient and hold off for a few years and you will be happy with the results you get when you decide to run a real cycle. There are a few guys here who really fucked themselves up using prohormones.

Hang around the forum and feel free to ask questions but most of us will be unwilling to give you any encouragement because of your age. Be careful with whatever you decide to do, and remember that you got to keep your health as your first priority. Good luck bud.

Creatine (serious), fish oil, and a good multivitamin (I prefer orange triad) are all you need. Take the rest of the money you saved and buy more quality food.

My .02c :)

This is very good advice. Creatine did not help me build noticeable muscle size but it gave me decent strength gains. Listen to this guy he knows his shit.

Back