Creatine+steroids. wasting your money, or wasting your steroids? Find out now!

Does the discount code still work?

Yes needto139 always works for 15% off and free 2-3 day shipping for US orders. 20.00 flat rate priority for any other order in the world no matter the size its the same price.

Ancient strength creatine is the fastest creatine you can get. It starts working with in 20 mins and keeps working for hours after.

Our creatine MH orange flavor is cheap cheap cheap and taste like tang. I changed the flavor this month to Orange tang because i wanted a little blast from the past lolol.. You guys will love it..

We have also added a new product called onslaught. Its a post work out cinnamon bun flavored protein. It has 5g of creatine MH per serving,bcaa's, carbs, and everything else you need post work out..

I was able to get this product at a dirt cheap price for you guys. I mean dirt dirt cheap too. It taste awesome (or your money back no questions asked) and goes down easy... 23.00 after discount for a months worth and still free shipping....

If you need a post work out shake with a good amount of creatine but need it cheap... Then get the onslaught!!!!!!!!!! I got this so I could get a good product in my customers hands even if they are poor.

Its the cheapest post work out shake of its kind guys. The cheapest, and I do this kind of stuff not to make a profit but to help people who need it...

creatine is a complete waste unless you are an athlete that requires explosive movements such as sprinters / powerlifters etc

yup because benefits include: increased water in your muscles doesn't improve osmosis of nutrients, regenerate ATP, and make your body depend less on glycolysis

Truly that wouldn't help a bodybuilder...yah right creatines the shit

yup because benefits include: increased water in your muscles doesn't improve osmosis of nutrients, regenerate ATP, and make your body depend less on glycolysis

Truly that wouldn't help a bodybuilder...yah right creatines the shit

I like your style.

:)

Yes needto139 always works for 15% off and free 2-3 day shipping for US orders. 20.00 flat rate priority for any other order in the world no matter the size its the same price.

Ancient strength creatine is the fastest creatine you can get. It starts working with in 20 mins and keeps working for hours after.

Our creatine MH orange flavor is cheap cheap cheap and taste like tang. I changed the flavor this month to Orange tang because i wanted a little blast from the past lolol.. You guys will love it..

We have also added a new product called onslaught. Its a post work out cinnamon bun flavored protein. It has 5g of creatine MH per serving,bcaa's, carbs, and everything else you need post work out..

I was able to get this product at a dirt cheap price for you guys. I mean dirt dirt cheap too. It taste awesome (or your money back no questions asked) and goes down easy... 23.00 after discount for a months worth and still free shipping....

If you need a post work out shake with a good amount of creatine but need it cheap... Then get the onslaught!!!!!!!!!! I got this so I could get a good product in my customers hands even if they are poor.

Its the cheapest post work out shake of its kind guys. The cheapest, and I do this kind of stuff not to make a profit but to help people who need it...

I"ll be checking it out been looking for some to take

Great info, I learned a lot!

There are 5 grams of naturally occurring creatine in a steak isn't it true that natural creatine in animal muscle tissue is millions of times better than pharmaceutical man made powder created in a lab and mass produced with fillers added in?

Should creatine be mixed with grapejuice? That's what Arnold did.

What creatine is best for AAS just monohydrate or the one with 4 different kinds?

Creatine+cycle

I have been using creatine since I was a baby lifter...Combining it with pre-workout supp=caffeine+taurine+lycine+leucine+blah blah...you know the drill..It works great for pumps and keeping muscles looking nice and plumpy..I just started a cycle 14 wk cycle w/ creatine. I'm two weeks in and have gained 16lbs. I was so low BF% before cycle so I'm thinking with all the extra eating + water consumption I have gained 5-6 actual lbs of muscle...WHICH IS GREAT! :) ...LOVIN IT!

Great read! I start my cycle in about 2 weeks so this was very beneficial. I love you steriodology!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great info, I learned a lot!

There are 5 grams of naturally occurring creatine in a steak isn't it true that natural creatine in animal muscle tissue is millions of times better than pharmaceutical man made powder created in a lab and mass produced with fillers added in?

Should creatine be mixed with grapejuice? That's what Arnold did.

What creatine is best for AAS just monohydrate or the one with 4 different kinds?

of course real food is always better. As a chef of 14+ years I am a huge advocate of real food..

That is why they are called "supplements". They supplement your diet. And lets face it. We all work out more,eat more, train harder then the avg person does. Are you going to get 5g of creatine in your steak? NO!!!!!!!! the real truth is a pound of raw steak contains about 0.9 grams of creatine. So if you wanted to get 10 grams of creatine per day you would have to eat 10 pounds of raw meat a day!! Are you ready to do this? No and nether am I am. I dont think anyone is.
Think of this. (2.2 lb) of raw round steak contains only 2 grams of Creatine, but 119 grams of fat.... So some times supplements can be the better option.

When you are on steroids your body uses even more energy, has the ability to use even more energy, and can hold much more atp in the muscles too. And this is why supplementing with creatine works and works even better when on cycle.

as for the kind of creatine that is best. HMMM as your self. Is there creopure in steack??? No there is not. No steaks dont have ultra pure sales pitches lmao.. They have creatine and thats it..

The best creatine to use is on work out days only is the creatine that converts to atp the fastest. The rest of the day, and on non work out days the best creatine to use is the cheapest creatine your stomach can handle..

This is why at needtobuildmuscle.com I sell two kinds of creatine..

1. ancient strength with 3 kinds of creatine. 1 fast converting,one medium converting, and then creatine MH as the rest. I sell it dirt cheap at less then 25 bucks for over a months worth and free shipping.

2. about 4 months worth of creatine MH for less then 27.00 with discount and free shipping. This month i got a cool orange tang flavor.

Needtobuildmuscle.com discount code is needto139..

Now should you drink it with juice??? It dont matter

creatine is a complete waste unless you are an athlete that requires explosive movements such as sprinters / powerlifters etc

your a waste.

I've told you time and time again, creatine has incredible benefits on cycle. I don't know how many times you need to be told that you are completely wrong, but obviously it's more than 10 times.

you bashed me in the other thread for telling the guy to use creatine. hilarity ensues when you try and bash this thread when there is fucking evidence for all the benefits creatine provides ANYONE who uses it and AAS concurrently.

god you are an airheaded douchebag who does not know how to accept when he is wrong.

your a waste.

I've told you time and time again, creatine has incredible benefits on cycle. I don't know how many times you need to be told that you are completely wrong, but obviously it's more than 10 times.

you bashed me in the other thread for telling the guy to use creatine. hilarity ensues when you try and bash this thread when there is fucking evidence for all the benefits creatine provides ANYONE who uses it and AAS concurrently.

god you are an airheaded douchebag who does not know how to accept when he is wrong.

x2

Anabolic enhancement stack

check out the sick steroid enhancement stack I put together bro's. 15g of creatine a day for 3 whole months. Wrapped up in 3 of the most powerful creatine delivery products in the industry. For under 99.00 when you use the 15% off needto139 discount code. Don't forget we also ship this stack 2-3 day priority mail for free on every order in the USA and for only 20.00 priority shipping world wide.

Im 46 and doing my first cycle . Im in my second month .....yah I know late bloomer but im here and I want to learn. I did creatin when I was younger and I never felt the bloat effetc like I do know.I played baseball 6 nights a week and it helped me stay injury free for nearly 15 years. Now in my mid 40s I did creatin Mono before my cycle and It bloated me bad I felt like shit but I wasnt sore after my work out just bloated. My blood pressure went threw the roof due to water retension.This is my biggest concerne at the moment(water retension and high blood pressure) this article has me wanting to do it again solely for the described results.
My question is strait forward how much? How often? and when. Summer is here and I dont want to have to run my ass off to lose the water weight and bloat. Can you advise??? Thanks

Kre-Alkalyn works good for me, less bloat I find, and I documented weight gain while using it, and when coming off of it and strength changes. I agree with the fact that 90% of creatine products out there are complete shit, and contain small amounts of not enough of anything to be effective, but Purple K and Kre-Alkalyn I've found to be good products. I am open to trying new products though. I looked at Ancient strength however, and I see almost 5g of mono, 190mg of phosphate, and a measly 10mg of pyruvate, which I've never heard of. Why are these doses so low? Onslaught looks like a solid product though.

The stack looks like a great deal though, and priority shipping up north here for 20 flat. I'd have creatine for a looong time.

15g of creatine a day though? I didn't read your incredibly lengthy study but isn't that overkill? I'm sure I've read countless times that 5g of creatine max a day is the most beneficial dose and anything over is a waste of hard earned money.

Hey hey long time no see, CEE is still great stuff. Regular creatine just didn't do it for me.

Any dosage advice? Particularly for Kre-Alkylyn creatine, and any studies relating to this new source of creatine and its effects with gear?

Damn good read and lots of interesting stuff. I just ordered some Creatine from Needto and Im on cycle. I use it for several wks here and there throughout the year!!!!

gator

Back