Creation or Evolution.

These guyz pretend to be more intelligent than some others in these thread. and they are not able to understand one the more popular book ever, and it was wrote ( for the most part) by jews shepherds...

So my conclusion here is : an simple sheperd strolling with his herd of sheeps, in the middle-est, in 1473 before this area. was more smart than them.

In fact they ( these guyz here) show their unwillingness... Not able to debat reasonably.

Great post Kane and very well put bro!!!!!:biggthump:biggthump:biggthump

It's a fake info. is not christian belief but a catholic interpretation And also this : mark 12 : 29 is " firstly this " Listen O Israel, Jehovah, our God, is the Only One jehovah"

you made a confusion with Jean 1:1 but the trinity is a catholic version of the belief of christian. and not the fondamentalist dogma.

Kane this semantics it is not important.

The whole idea of God requiring an extremely violent painful death to provide forgiveness is just plain ridiculous and contradicts the God is love and merciful dogma.

Do I think I am more intelligent than the theists in this thread NO. But I dont have to be in truth five year old kids can see the fallacy of religion and could probably enter this debate. How anyone can seriously propose the fairytales of the bible as being true blows my mind.

Religions are like farts everyone’s stink bad except your own.

But in my opinion, the issue for Creationists and the perveyors of ID isn't really about misconceptions with regard to the science of evolution, even though that is the playing field where they always like to keep the discussion. It is not about being skeptical or ignorant of the facts surrounding evolution. The goal in this instance is to undermine the credibility of science by always attempting to create doubt about the information it produces, and by keeping the debate about fallacies and misconceptions in the science, they can avoid dealing with the critical questions they cannot answer that force them into their reliance on faith, and protect the belief system for which they are so emotionally connected.

I am not convinced that even if Evolution were to arrive at an undeniable factual certainty (as many have already concluded), Biblical Creationists would continue to deny it in perpetuity. The reason is, Evolution represents Godlessness in their minds. And they cannot visualize a natural universe devoid of God, nor are they willing to. ID is at least a bit of a concession. But ID is always mistakenly pitted against Evolution when the two are actually addressing different aspects of life development. To me the reason is because anything that can be used to create doubt and undermine the science of evolution is protecting belief in God, if not God himself in their minds.

Back