Crippling pip from injecting test e 300 from triumph labs

More plates

Currently using triumph test e 300 and to say the pip hurts it fukin has me crippled, swollen hot red, is this dodgy gear or virgin muscle or alcohol in the vile, any feed back is great

run me through your injection protocol.. also include injection site, needs size, and sterilization protocol

Currently using triumph test e 300 and to say the pip hurts it fukin has me crippled, swollen hot red, is this dodgy gear or virgin muscle or alcohol in the vile, any feed back is great

It could be a couple of things.
The BA/BB Ratio ~ Benzyl Alcohol and Benzyl Benzoate.
If EO is being used ~ Ethly Oleate used as a Solvent to Thin Out higher Concentration Gear.
Or it could be you are Allergic to the Carrier Oil.

Your Best Bet is to contact the Supplier, and ask them.
What is the BA and BB percent in the Test E.
What Carrier Oil is being used.
And is Ethyl Oleate in the Compound.

Get that Info, and I can answer your Question in more detail.
Lots of people have Problems with Test E @ 300 Mg/Ml.
So you are not alone in that regard............................... JP

haha, good post brother.. i was waiting for an answer before going over all this.. we have to check his injection protocol first..
It could be a couple of things.
The BA/BB Ratio ~ Benzyl Alcohol and Benzyl Benzoate.
If EO is being used ~ Ethly Oleate used as a Solvent to Thin Out higher Concentration Gear.
Or it could be you are Allergic to the Carrier Oil.

Your Best Bet is to contact the Supplier, and ask them.
What is the BA and BB percent in the Test E.
What Carrier Oil is being used.
And is Ethyl Oleate in the Compound.

Get that Info, and I can answer your Question in more detail.
Lots of people have Problems with Test E @ 300 Mg/Ml.
So you are not alone in that regard............................... JP

3J ~ I just answered a similar question on another Forum not 5 minutes ago.
A Different Supplier also, who I know for a fact has Legit Gear.

Injection Protocol is always a Distinct Possibility.
Especially since this is a New Member............................ JP

yup.. gotta make sure its not an abscess.. or he's not using a 20g needle to inject.. lol
3J ~ I just answered a similar question on another Forum not 5 minutes ago.
A Different Supplier also, who I know for a fact has Legit Gear.

Injection Protocol is always a Distinct Possibility.
Especially since this is a New Member............................ JP

needle size you pinned with? alergy or oil carrier like main man said above? hope you get back to us soon so we can help.

That remind me of a time long long ago in my younger years. Buying a decent brand from Mexico called testoprim-D. Containing 200mg of test E and 50mg of test prop per ml. It came in a box of 3-1ml vials and 3 syringes. The issue(which I was a tad new at the time) was the 20g barrel that came in the kit I was plunging into my glute. By far the most excruciating pip I've ever experienced in my life, to the point of not being able to sit down or get out of a car. I could barely walk for that matter. Learned real quick on that one, from that point forward, it was 25g pins after that. I wouldn't even use 20g pins to draw as it punches a hole in the rubber stopper. Lol

Back