Critique my Physique

ECAKID

Hello all! Would love to have a few fellow members critique my physique. I also might be cycling in the near future so any input on that is greatly appreciated.

Stats:

Age-22
Height-5'11"
Weight-180lbs
BF-12%

Lifts: Bench=285 Deadlift=445 Squat=345

Don't know any body measurements though. Been training for a few years, but only serious for about 2. Diet has been serious for about 1. All constructive comments welcome!

Arms are ok. Chest is ok. Lats, traps... fuck, overall your entire back needs a lot of work as well as your legs.

Haha i always thought my back was one of my stronger parts, but understandable. I never noticed how small my traps were though, def gonna work on those a bit more.

You're only 22 years old. You look great for your age. The size will come in time if you keep at it. Great job.

I agree your back needs more work. It's ripped and nice looking, but your lats need more size to make you look a little wider in proportion to the rest of your body, and I'm just being a critic. You look very good overall though and are doing a great job. Keep it up.

You have a really good base bro...Are u planning on doing a cycle soon? I'd say youre ready. Unless u havnt been working at it along time, then stay natural for awhile.

Agree you have a good base, nice muscularity with lower body fat.

Note that you are lifting plenty of weight, BP 285, Squat 345, which to me does not quite match the muscular development I'm seeing in the photos. And that may indicate that you are not employing best form and menu of exercises to get the most hypertrophy from your workouts.

Maybe prior to cycling work with a bodybuilding coach to make sure your lifting technique and exercise variety are optimal.

Also, if you haven't already, join a BB gym / get involved with a bodybuilding community. You'll make friends who share your interests, learn plenty about bodybuilding. And maybe hear some good information on where to get good quality steroids, 'cause you sure aren't going to get them via most of the online "pharmacies," lol.

dude he made this thread in 2013 and hasn't been back since. Reading the date will do you wonders

"dude"?, LOL!! :smooch:

Yea, I know the guy posted a while back, but wanted to comment anyway.

"Hey Dude, don't make it bad,
Take a sad song and make it better,
Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey Dude."

Agree you have a good base, nice muscularity with lower body fat.

Note that you are lifting plenty of weight, BP 285, Squat 345, which to me does not quite match the muscular development I'm seeing in the photos. And that may indicate that you are not employing best form and menu of exercises to get the most hypertrophy from your workouts.

Maybe prior to cycling work with a bodybuilding coach to make sure your lifting technique and exercise variety are optimal.

Also, if you haven't already, join a BB gym / get involved with a bodybuilding community. You'll make friends who share your interests, learn plenty about bodybuilding. And maybe hear some good information on where to get good quality steroids, 'cause you sure aren't going to get them via most of the online "pharmacies," lol.

2 Years later, and i pretty much did what you said! I'll try to update this thread with a pic, but all your advice is spot on! Sitting at about 195lbs, around 10% bodyfat, and now bench 315x2 (all lifts have gone up).

Back