Low natural testosterone - possible solutions?

Aerin

Hi,
friend of mine (male, 18 YO, 78 kg, 175 cm) is having problems with low testosterone (he never used any ASS or any other PEDs). He was just diagnosed 13 nmol/l (375 ng/dl) which is incredibly low for his age, test was done in the morning).

His progress in the gym has been either minimal or non existent in the last 1 year orso, despite him having solid diet with balanced macros, 8 hrs sleep/day and literally trying every training approach under the sun (low frequency, high frequency, linear periodization, DUP, u name it. His lifts are: squat 115kg, bench 90 kg, deadlift 160 kg, training for 3 years orso. He is also having pretty serious problems with gyno (which he will prolly undergo surgery with) and considering his age, he has very low sex drive. He is very passionate about lifting, but obviously the lack of progress has been incredibly frustrating to him.

What would be the best solution in his situation? Should he go TRT or?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
Trt sounds like his best bet although a doctor could try clomid and hcg because of his younger age to get his test coming up naturally

could try clomid and hcg because of his younger age

^ yep . I'd look at other options and alternatives first before jumping on TRT at 18 years old.

its not that bad , I mean i went 35 years of my life with low testosterone (167 ng/dl) , yet was still very athletic , successful, plenty of drive and motivation (been self employed since i was 22 yo), plenty of hobbies and activities, plenty of sex drive, had 4 kids etc etc..

look, you don't have to have super optimal testosterone levels to be happy and productive. Sure , it helps with the gains (I'm 1/3 my body weight heavier and more muscular now then I was) , but 18 years old , your talking 70 years worth of TRT . thats a big commitment. also a big $ financial commitment , costing probably around $200,000 for that span of time and treatment.

Last edited:
Ye, I absolutely understand, I was going to recommend him TRT as last resort option if everything else fails. So Ill recommend him clomid and hcg than, ultimately its up to him and his doctor obviously but this seems like a good approach.
Thx guys!

Finding a MD to prescribe trt at 18 will be almost nonexistent......and for good reason. 350 is above minimum number and at 18 lots of years ahead to possibly sort things out. Restart is a possibility maybe some test boosters. Trt is the last alternative imo

I had the same problem, I tried pct for a restart didn't work and put myself on trt from age 18 now I'm 20, and everything is fixed since on trt, people (also here) told me you dont eat well and bla bla, what's the deal? Without touch diet or training I put plenty of kg with few cycles. But I did it mainly for Sex drive and erection problems at 18.

How do we prove it is hormone pumped chicken?
Any studies?

Pickup a piece of chicken breast, look how big it is, cook it, after cooked it look at it again the more smaller it is now the more estrogen they gave to the chicken. Lot of young ppl here in italy is growing with e2 disorders included me that i got hyperplasia from them. (said by doctors that i visited not by me )

Pickup a piece of chicken breast, look how big it is, cook it, after cooked it look at it again the more smaller it is now the more estrogen they gave to the chicken. Lot of young ppl here in italy is growing with e2 disorders included me that i got hyperplasia from them. (said by doctors that i visited not by me )

The whole food around the world is garbage thats forsure

And I always believe doctors (sarcasm)

you should probably of stuck to Steak and Cow balls (estrogen free yes, hormone free no , cause they really do inject Tren to increase the amount of beef yielded per head of cattle)

Back