critique please

superman15

ok i am 6'3, 258lbs about 10%. Please let me know what i need to work on and what i can back off a little on. And obviously this is off-season pics.

You asked for it!

superman15 said:
ok i am 6'3, 258lbs about 10%. Please let me know what i need to work on and what i can back off a little on. And obviously this is off-season pics.
get to work on your back, you need more dense beef and width. You need to nail your chest and tris a lot harder. Your legs are starting to outstrip your upper body. Your pics are hard to tell but I think you are also way off on ypour bf%. More like 18% def not 10. At 6' 3" and 258 you need to be bigger in the upper body. As for backing off you can't afford to back off of anything, ever. You must train hard all of the time and all of the body parts. Just prioritize your back, chest and shoulders. Spend some quality time on your tris also. Just my opinion, not flaming you at all bro. train hard, Eat harder and play like there's no tommorrow.

legs and back width look pretty good...back could use some thickness though...you know what that means! DL's! Shoulders chest and arms need work. alot of work, just to be on par w/ the back and legs. Also, traps look flat but the deads will help there as well. as the poster above said, you're BF is more like 16% from what I can see in the pics but it's extremely hard to tell man...you gotta post better pics. at 6'3" 250+, you could be a monster. most of us would kill to have that size. Make the best of what you have bro, you've been gifted with a killer frame. you should be a monster.

Back