Cruise? anyone care to hear my situation

jizman

I'll try to make this short.
IM on my 14th week running test e @ 800 wk and tren e @ 400 wk. Most mass ive ever had, weighing a lean 245lbs. anyways my cycle is pretty much up, but heres the catch. at my gym there's a football coach who approached me and keeps bugging me to play on his men's league team, he lost the start linebacker. first i didn't give much thought to it, but then i figured what the hell, just like back in high school! so I'm registered to play, cAMP starts may 4th. my main concern is i tent to shrivel up when I'm coming off.. i always drop 15 or more lbs no matter how hard i train.. what do u guys think about running 400ml of test a week to keep my size till the end of august?? too much or do u think my system can manage?:sperm:

Season ends the first week of September. Deflation wont be an issue past this time frame lol

How old are you ?
I ask, as 400 a week is more like a light cycle than a cruise..imo..
If sperm count and testicular atrophy and recovery are not a concern s of your s ..go for it..
Will this venture yield financial gain or just the good old "get back out there '..which I totally understand..I wish you well and more experienced user s will chime in soon..

i would do no more than 250mg/week of test, thats all you need to maintain. how do you loose 15+lbs every time after cycle? do you run post cycle therapy (pct)? eat enough?

Last edited:
I know anything over 400 inflates me and if i drop back down to my 200mg week testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose i do lose 5-10lbs. I guess its up to you if you want to put your body through a long cycle like that because 400mg is not a cruise dose but its probably what you need at your size to stay blown up.

im 27 years old. been in the gym about 8 years consistantly. my 6th cycle.
as for loosing the weight?? i dont know, i run nolva 50 40 40 20 20 typical.. although my recoveries seem to be slow.
perhaps i can drop the doasage to 250-300 per wk. im not looking to bulk here, i just need enough test to keep me a sexual beast so i can feast on running backs for the summer:dunno:

Oh and this league is of no financial gain, some traveling throughout western Canada and that's about it. this is just to discover myself again. i was a superstar back in high school. I remember being in the huddle's and the pure surge of intensity.. i wanna see if i still got that inside me, so i made a commitment to be all-in on this season.

youi'll live dude - its just a few months - but stay off longer when you are done. I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and been on 250/week for 2 years - no side effects and I cycle.

im 27 years old. been in the gym about 8 years consistantly. my 6th cycle.
as for loosing the weight?? i dont know, i run nolva 50 40 40 20 20 typical.. although my recoveries seem to be slow.
perhaps i can drop the doasage to 250-300 per wk. im not looking to bulk here, i just need enough test to keep me a sexual beast so i can feast on running backs for the summer:dunno:

I know what youre saying. For me personally if i drop from a cycle dose back down to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) which is 200mg then i shrink 10lbs. You and i both know thats not muscle loss, its just the muscles letting go of water that had them pumped up from the high levels of androgens. I dont know if this would happen at 250 or 300 for you but im pretty sure it would for me. i would have to stay on 400mg to 'keep the pump'

But since theres no financial gain then thats something you have to weigh in. Youre still a good sized dude and i dont think youll suffer if youre 10lbs smaller.

Last edited:
Oh and this league is of no financial gain, some traveling throughout western Canada and that's about it. this is just to discover myself again. i was a superstar back in high school. I remember being in the huddle's and the pure surge of intensity.. i wanna see if i still got that inside me, so i made a commitment to be all-in on this season.

Enjoy yourself.I know I would love to strap up and bust some heads on the football field.

i know what you mean bro, i played ball back in high school too. Miss it!

Back