crushers pics...

styles and me know each other personally he's one of my best buds, and what he said is right.. i've started way too young and i know i'm going to have long term effects, just a part of it tho... but what styles said it pretty much it.

thanks tbolfist! i'm about 6'0" give or take a centemeter in either direction..
some ppl don't get affected but some ppl do, and when it happens... you'll lose you dick for a while... but i'm glad things are going good for you man! and the pics looks good bro! i'll make a post in your thread!

Thanks...Yea I didn't start it right away, but I took in everyones advice and researched it...I know my body pretty good, so I figure wtf ill take a shot...See how I react...Now im into it, and lovin it...Gives me a nice kick of energy

Solid base build. I remember you posted about gyno, but I don;t see any, so good job on that. Good luck on next cycle and post befor and after pics..

crushershockey said:
styles and me know each other personally he's one of my best buds, and what he said is right.. i've started way too young and i know i'm going to have long term effects, just a part of it tho... but what styles said it pretty much it.

How do you know you'll have long term sides?

fag?? definatley not.. my standards are just high.. I wouldnt even fuck that chick with your dick. but i guess if i was fat and ugly like other ppl i would settle!!!!!

lol easy there fellas lets all get along!

and i don't know forsure... but i know i've done some things ot my body that it doesn't like... so i'm guessing form the short term sides that the long term ones are on the way.. who knows tho i could be fine and live until i'm 100 :)

crushershockey said:
lol easy there fellas lets all get along!

and i don't know forsure... but i know i've done some things ot my body that it doesn't like... so i'm guessing form the short term sides that the long term ones are on the way.. who knows tho i could be fine and live until i'm 100 :)
I started young myself but at low doses and I have yet to see any permanant sides. I get bloodwork every 4-6 months and have always come out with a clean bill of health.
You may come out without any problems.
Lookin sharp now though.

gator

gator_mclusky said:
I started young myself but at low doses and I have yet to see any permanant sides. I get bloodwork every 4-6 months and have always come out with a clean bill of health.
You may come out without any problems.
Lookin sharp now though.

gator

i get my blood done also all the time and nothing comes back bad... so i'm keepin my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong

So how is your cutting cycle and diet going Crusher? Hope it is going well for you and keep us posted...

StylesB said:
ps.. lonewing your avatar makes me puke in my mouth

Thats what all guys say when a chick has a better build than they do....

She rocks and probably could out squat you any day!

hey bros the cutting is going good, i just moved back home finally so i'm eating better and cleaner now i love not having to pay for food! lol i'm down 10lbs and just finished my enanthate thursday. i'm down from 230 to 220 now and my strength is still the same, slowly starting to lose th fat off of my stomach and getting more cut everywhere else. i'll post some pictures up soon. i have to put off my cutting cycle for the time being because i'm broke but soon i will have everything together for it then i'll be on my way to completely bringing my cut in, but for now i am doing it by cardio and diet and once i get enough green i'm gonna get my omna's tren and Winstrol (winny). i will post pics up soon, thanks for all the support bros!! and yeah carolina the bf% is good for bulking but i wanna try and get more cut for summertime, i'm hoping by mid june i'll have my abs, keeping the fingers crossed! anywho keep ya'll posted on the results

crush

lonewing said:
Thats what all guys say when a chick has a better build than they do....

She rocks and probably could out squat you any day!

lonewing, what does she squat anyways?

and did she get a boob job?

Back