Getting jacked first cycle *pics included*

pbfanatic321

Hello everyone! This is my very first cycle and I've decided to log it and take you guys on the ride with me. I am definitely bulking on this cycle and really trying to put on some muscle because I do plan on competing early next year.

Stats:
6'2"
200-203lbs
About 12 percent bf

Cycle
Weeks 1-10: Test Enanthate 500mg/wk
Weeks 2-12: HCG 500iu/wk
Weeks 12-16: Nolva 50/50/25/25
Might order some clomid (already have nolva in hand)

*Right before I started this cycle I noticed my left nipple itching a little. This had me worried because I felt a little lump back there. Now the itching is gone and I feel a ball back there, so I'm pretty sure it's gyno but I do not know how to came about. I finished my post cycle therapy (pct) of a PH cycle (Ultradrol) in January so maybe it's some sort of rebound. I started taking Nolva 20mg eod so hopefully it goes away*

Diet
45/35/20 P/C/F
About 4,000 cals/day
450 grams protein
360 grams carbs
90 grams fat
Protein sources: Chicken, beef, turkey, fish etc.
Carbs: Potato, sweet potato, oats, ezekiel bread, whole wheat pasta
Fats: olive oil, nuts, avocado, flax seed
I'll have probably 2 cheat meals a week on back and leg day (hardest days).

Training
I usually do 4-6 movements per body part and about 4 sets of each. Gunna keep the rep range between 8-12.
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Legs (might split hamstrings
And quads up some weeks)
Sunday: Off (might do shoulders a second time around since they're lacking. One of these days I will do cardio as well).

*I might switch this around some weeks depending how I feel*

I feel like my shoulders and legs are the most lacking. I feel like since I have longer legs that's why they do not pop as much as every other body part. I have no idea why my shoulders suck lmfao PLEASE give me tips on anything I can do, I need that width!

Current pics (took a couple weeks ago, I look the same now)
wu2x5u.jpg

b9c6kz.jpg

11mepuq.jpg

140f1g5.jpg

^Took this side chest pose today to give you an idea.

TIME TO GET BIG!!!!

Last edited:
I'm in bro, lookin' good, your gonna blow up, good luck.:bigok:

Thanks man and yeah I know I can't wait! I also can't wait to pin again, never was scared of needles but the first time doing it I was just a tad nervous. However, it was simple and I can't wait to do it again!

gooo hugeee

lookin good bro, gona get huge, so you are running 500iu HCG every week or you do it 2 times per week ? and you dont need some aromasin with it ?

lookin good bro, gona get huge, so you are running 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every week or you do it 2 times per week ? and you dont need some aromasin with it ?

Two injections of 250iu a week for 500iu total. And no not using any aromasin.

Update, weighing about 210 this morning, started around 203 I believe. Not watching weight too much just looking in the mirror and seeing how I look and feel. Going on second week here and injected 250mg yesterday along with my 250iu hCG. Can't wait until this test starts kicking in, gunna get hyooooge.

Going to hit back in a few, this is how it's most likely gunna go.

Barbell Deadlifts - 4 sets might drop down to 2 reps (going heavy here)
Pull ups (never do these so gunna throw them in) 4 sets
Bent over over grip BB row - 4 sets 8-12 reps
T Bar Rows (with the little v-grip thing instead of the machine. like Ronnie does them in the corner with a barbell). 4 sets 8-12 reps
DB Row - 4 sets 8-12 reps
I'll throw in some machines here to get a good squeeze and finish off my workout. Probably five more sets total of machines.

Switched up my split a little and now I'm doing quads and hammys on separate days, that way I can get a good, full, energized workout on both. Pinned in my right quad yesterday and Jesus did that one hurt. I did it all correctly so idk why it hurt so bad, maybe shotty gear? I hope not...

Gunna go do some shoulders later and some abs. I've been training with a buddy who is dieting for an upcoming show and it's been going well so far!

Back