Getting jacked first cycle *pics included*

No not at all bud, snag either one of those up from one of the site sponsors, I would recommend Aromasin over adex, its less harsh. As soon as you order it, start it at 12.5mg a day, and run it through the end of post cycle therapy (pct). Thats what I did/am doing, which was informed to me by many vets on this forum. If you start to feel very run down and tired on Aromasin, lower the dosage a little, that means your estro got to low, I had to play with my dosage till I got it spot on. It will help prevent (Not get rid of gyno that is already present) gyno, it will help keep water weight off, and help keep acne to a minimum.

You mentioned you had gyno. If I were you I would get Nolvadex and Letrozole.
Run nolva at 10mg daily and letrozole at 0.25mg per day rest of the cycle

Your hematocrit is looking good too. Like the man said, maybe use some adex to get your estro a little lower to where you like it.

Lookin badass bro! It shows some true dedication looking like that all natural. When I was in my 4th week I started to get sore nipples and lumps under both also. Letro got rid of it for me after about 2 weeks. I did .6ml ED and it was pretty much gone. I read about so many ways on about how much to take. Most people pyramid it starting at .5 working up to 2.5, and then working back down to .5. I read that several people got results with just doing .6 ED. Me trying to save a buck I tried that out and it worked like a charm! No more sore nipples, and no lumps.

Keep an eye on your liver enzymes (AST/ALT) and your BUN (kidneys) you are slightly elevated in these values . I"d add Arimidex or Aromasin soon ......

Is Exemestane the liquid form of Aromasin? I'm seeing this name and Liquid Stane as well, I think they're the same things.

Are u sure u have 12% bf? Coz i have about 10-12 but u look much more ripped..

I've never got it checked so I am not 100 percent sure, I was just eye balling and going off what others told me. I have put on some fat since though pictures since the way I have been eating.

Keep it up man , doing great just get that Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like hockey said . Try 12.5 and if u feel tired drop it down. I was feelin tired as hell on 12.5 till I brought it down to 6.25mg

Keep it up man , doing great just get that Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like hockey said . Try 12.5 and if u feel tired drop it down. I was feelin tired as hell on 12.5 till I brought it down to 6.25mg

Yeah I'm gunna have to pick it up. Is Exemestane liquid Aromasin? If seen Liquid Stane and I'm pretty sure that's liquid aromasin but is Exemestane just another name for it?

Yo guys I'll get some update pictures on here tomorrow. I got the Exemestane from a sponsor on here and I am running it, we will see how that goes. For my gyno, I know I should have gotten letro a longgg time ago but should I still pick it up or do you think it's too late? I felt my gyno right before I started this cycle (10 weeks ago). If you think I should still get it I'm gunna run it 2.5mg ED. Let me know guys, thank you!

9.5 weeks in

Alright guys this is me at 9.5 weeks in and at abou 235 (~30-35lbs increase). I'm not sure if I told you guys this but I got another vial and I am increasing the cycle to 12 weeks! Eating a lot and played around with the diet and training a bit but nothing too different. Here are some pics, I think I've gained a good amount.

j5d07o.jpg

qqvig1.jpg

34dge8j.jpg

jh5xtw.jpg

2vwg4lk.jpg

Let me know how I'm looking guys, can't wait to get on stage!

Wow, great gains!
So since your going to 12 weeks with a new vial are you increasing your dosage?

Also kind of off topic. I noticed your cycle incorporates Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during your cycle, and on hockyplaya's cycle thread he's running it during his PCT.
What's the significance of one vs. the other?

I've read that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) reduces apatite. Wouldn't that work against consuming your macros?

Last edited:
Real diff good brother keep it up..

Thanks brother

SQUAT Bro build those wheels to match the guns!

Man I do squat!! Idk my legs are just very long and do not grow as quick as the rest of my body, so I start to second guess if I'm training legs hard enough but I know I am! Any tips?

Wow, great gains!
So since your going to 12 weeks with a new vial are you increasing your dosage?

Also kind of off topic. I noticed your cycle incorporates Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during your cycle, and on hockyplaya's cycle thread he's running it during his post cycle therapy (pct).
What's the significance of one vs. the other?

I've read that Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) reduces apatite. Wouldn't that work against consuming your macros?

I've read that you can either run it through cycle or do an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast between your cycle and post cycle therapy (pct) (I believe that's the right time for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast?) I am not a pro by any means at all on this stuff so I am not the best person to ask, but it would make more sense to me to run it during cycle since the test can shrink your testicles, and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would prevent this. I've never heard it suppressing appetite so I can't help you on that at all.

Back