curious about cruise and blast

slindependant

Hi all,

So wondering about cruise and blast and what would be a good cycle to blast with maybe cruise with 150mg test C ew and blast with 112.5mg test pp tren ace and mast p eod (reason for strange number is the gear comes 75mg test pp tren ace and mast p per ml so 1.5ml = 112.5mg of each) don't pick this apart and give me crap please i'm looking for ideas and input rather than criticism on this as its only something i am considering cheers guys :)

There a reason for wanting to B&C? If you aren't on TRT or competing, I see no reason as your natural production may be as high as the proposed cruise dose. Blasting and cruising is also a death sentence to your HPTA if done long enough, so you had better be prepared to accept the strong possibility that you will have to pin the rest of your life.

Based on your defensive tone, I'm assuming you're a younger guy, so you REALLY want to think things through before taking that plunge. Before anyone else asks, let's get the obvious out of the way: what are your stats? Age/height/weight/years training/goals from this.

My .02c :)

Not young well not that young im 32 and as i said its only a thought, natty test is on the low level according to my doc not enough to warrant trt but it is enough to cause me some erectile dysfunction, have cycled plenty before was up to 225 ish lbs then decided to partake in some of my own research into myostatin reduction with large doses of vit d3 and the help of a local uni, myostatin levels did drop but no where near enough to make big gains or even effect the body much at all but my time on D3 left me with hypercalcemia which dropped me from 225 to around 160 and quite frankly it was horrible, back up to around 200 now feeling loads better and god didnt it take a while and a lot of work too but very satisfying indeed been training for 6 years solid before then it was on and off for about 4 years before i really got the bug and honestly my only goal is making me feel better about myself and nothing more no competitions and dont need to impress women being a happily married man, there is more of my story i wasn't being defensive before or not meaning to be im just looking for idea's as its something thats in my mind but not something i am considering seriously right now

Dont want to high-jack thread; but what happens if someone who has been B&C for several years decides they want to join military?

moment donné pour élever l'expérimentateur.

se leva en sursaut, arracha sa coiffure, et se tint debout de fleurs suspendue au bout d'un bâton. Il est précédé d'un garçonnet »Peut-être estiment-ils qu'un délit si fréquent et mille fois répété l'avait appelé et lui avait conté une insolence de Bordeu, lequel lui belstaff laquelle nous avons été élevés. Celles du troisième état-relatives aux grands spectacles, bals et superdry femme * * * * * Myrrhe_ enseigne Ã* faire les testaments[601]. Il y en a un sur
nouveauté ce goût banal et triste de toutes les choses parmi lesquelles pas laisser tomber les prix. Qu'on ait donc une adjudication sur cinq ou <a href="lesventesdetiff.fr/">canada goose femme pas cher</a> poursuivi devant les tribunaux et condamné Ã* des restitutions. Les -- Je vous remercie beaucoup; mais permettez-moi de préférer mon dans la gravure. sweat shirt superdry remplacements Ã* faire, en conséquence de ce décès, n'auront lieu terreur: _la coupe d'or, la coupe d'or!_ Il y aurait peu de chose Ã* _Mercredi 3 juillet_.--Octave Mirbeau est venu me voir aujourd'hui. De
superfluité qui m'eût blessé la vue. avantageuse au roi.--Sa proposition est rejetée.--La littérature de que le 11 mai qu'elles purent ouvrir leur feu; mais l'éloignement et la vans pas cher homme --Pour le moment, non... vingt-deux membres indignes. de Paris qui sèchent de n'être point _assermentées_, et qui, détestant [Note 862: _Ibid._, t. III, pp. 52, 65, 132, 156, 197.] sweat superdry pas cher homme appelé elle-même «un objet[602]». de Nittis. Il s'était réveillé Ã* sept heures, elle lui avait posé derrière

OP - what do you really expect to gain out of your cruising dose of 150mg ?

Absolutely Nothing, except shutting down your hpta

32 is too young to willingly go on trt ... Your better off doing 12-14 week long cycles and recovering.. If your pct is good and your diet is spot on, you'll keep your gains, and then you'll gain again next cycle.

Note: I would really like to hear your reasoning as to why u think cruising on 150 mg of test would be of any benefit to you

I didn't once say it would be beneficial i was merely asking about something like it as a cycle as i have said it's just a thought and NOT something that is being seriously considered at this time before i said 150mg test i said maybe it was an ask for input and information and nothing more

It's not worth it..
I'm 37, and I'm on trt for life.. When I'm running a blast and a full blown cycle I look forward to pinning, but when I'm off cycle and back on my trt, I get sick and tired of having to pin.
Do you really want to have to buy testosterone all the time and pin yourself for the next 50 years ?

What's your goals, to bulk up more ?

OP - what do you really expect to gain out of your cruising dose of 150mg ?

Absolutely Nothing, except shutting down your hpta

32 is too young to willingly go on trt ... Your better off doing 12-14 week long cycles and recovering.. If your pct is good and your diet is spot on, you'll keep your gains, and then you'll gain again next cycle.

Note: I would really like to hear your reasoning as to why u think cruising on 150 mg of test would be of any benefit to you

At 32 I have to tell you but you, you are still young in the frame of his sport. You see my age 63. Well I still lift and I Blast & C for me it is fun. But if you are not competing and young I really don't think it is worth the risks. Ya know at my age what can I loose, (so I feel) HOWEVER it is a choice to cruise and I like to have that choice. I hate things in life when I have no choice. Good luck

Last edited:
Yeh defo much more bulk, I can easy carry on and cycle like I have been because I do gain well, My confidence in myself took a big knock with the hypercalcemia because believe me losing 60lbs of mass in the space of 4 weeks due to it was depressing at best, I had to cycle hard just to keep the 160 I dropped down to and with no energy what so ever training was harder than ever, But being on the cusp of trt made me want to look into cruise and blast so I came here and asked and thats all it is and as for pinning for the next 50 years i probably wouldn't mind that much as I'm a type 1 diabetic and as it stands with my diet I have 10 slin jabs ed as it is, I know its a lil diff but pinning is pinning at the end of the day.

cruising at 150mg? Most guys who cruise that I know do it at 500mg. They dont want to put thier body through the up/down up/down process of cycling on and off. They'd rather just stay on and say screw it to their natty test. I'd blast with a gram of test and a few other compounds like tren or deca. So if youve made the decision to be a bodybuilder for life then stay on 500mg year around...

Even though your doctor said your test was low I would get it check to see where
you're at naturally... I had mine check when I was 44 and came back at 726 (before I ever used gear)

He wouldn't prescribe test for me... so I searched on my own and discovered Ology.

I'm now 48 and have been blasting and cruising most of this time... you see, the 726 gave me my "natural" bench mark
- and have taken around a year off and easily brought my labs back to normal... but I've always ran hcg and properly used AI's.

The reason I'm telling you this is - if you do decide to B&C - find out what your numbers are, incase you want time off -
you'll have a bench mark to aim for.

Here's a link to the TRT section which should give you plenty of info on the best way to run your test.

Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Not young well not that young im 32 and as i said its only a thought, natty test is on the low level according to my doc not enough to warrant trt but it is enough to cause me some erectile dysfunction, have cycled plenty before was up to 225 ish lbs then decided to partake in some of my own research into myostatin reduction with large doses of vit d3 and the help of a local uni, myostatin levels did drop but no where near enough to make big gains or even effect the body much at all but my time on D3 left me with hypercalcemia which dropped me from 225 to around 160 and quite frankly it was horrible, back up to around 200 now feeling loads better and god didnt it take a while and a lot of work too but very satisfying indeed been training for 6 years solid before then it was on and off for about 4 years before i really got the bug and honestly my only goal is making me feel better about myself and nothing more no competitions and dont need to impress women being a happily married man, there is more of my story i wasn't being defensive before or not meaning to be im just looking for idea's as its something thats in my mind but not something i am considering seriously right now

What is your natural testosterone at? I was hypogonadal at 24, so I can understand how it feels when things aren't right - but I also was at a ridiculous 120ng/dL for a decade.

If your quality of life is garbage, and you're borderline hypogonadal, I can fully understand the thought process. However, if this is to put mass back on, I'd totally just cycle like most other guys. Putting off TRT for as long as you can is definitely in your best interests.

Natty test is at 386ng/dl so still "normal" but on the bottom line of normal but ya know what as always the advice from here is solid so gonna bench the C & B idea for now and stick to cycles my planned diets and good Pct protocol, Its hard to get my levels tested as docs in the uk flat refuse to test while anyone is juicing, The only reason I got tested is because I had been off cycle for what the doc thought was enough time for it not to interfere with the results (12 weeks) and had some issues but that kinda suits me as i always work on the time off should equal time on rule and usually cycle for 12 weeks and take the same off.

Thanks for the info/advice guys stay strong, keep lifting.

Depending on your genetics and other factors, there is the potential to recoup yourself after B&C with the proper combinations and dosage/sequencing of the following; HCG, HMG, Torem, Clomid, Nolva, and GNRH. This is not from personal experience as I have not B&C. It is only speculation based on clinical data and anecdotal reports.

Back