Curious about sweating ALOT

JOOSE

Currently on test only in week 7 now. I noticed that I'm sweating like a pig lately when I work out or when I'm not even doing anything I'll still pour with sweat. Kinda curious to why I'm sweating more on cycle than off. Anybody fill me in?

sweating

Yep I sweat like a pig when on cycle too. I sweat going to the bathroom when I'm on cycle. Everyone says it means that it's "Good Stuff". Not sure the chemical reason though. Maybe some mods will chime in.

Like I'll pour sweat just standing. The sweat literally starts dripping from my body if I'm the slightest bit warm or hot. It's ridonkulous!

Anybody have the slightest clue. I was reading up on it and came across one article mentioning that an increase in testosterone causes extreme sweating. Im just curious bc I have never sweat so much in my life

Bp

I find it hard to believe that it's due to high bp. I used to have high BP and am now on meds for it. When it was high I sweat the same amount as when on meds. On Test it's ridiculous!!! Maybe Dawg or Cobra will chime in.

I find it hard to believe that it's due to high bp. I used to have high BP and am now on meds for it. When it was high I sweat the same amount as when on meds. On Test it's ridiculous!!! Maybe Dawg or Cobra will chime in.

tjkita,

I can confirm it's not from high bp or at least not from high bp in all cases. I typically trend around 100/60 for bp and find myself sweating very easily when in the gym now that I'm back on TRT. Balboa might be on to something but again, at a loss here as well.

E2 or aromatization can cause this. Might be some other factors too. As I've leaned down I'm less prone.

Sweating

Thanks guys. Yo Rocky Balboa, thanks for the input. I was taking 12.5 of aromasin if I up it would that decrease the sweating? Anyway to resolve this or should we just live with it while on cycle?

If I remember right, AAS increases norepinephrine levels which in addition to the other things discussed will make you sweat more

Back