curious on what you guys think of rich piana cycle

highline

I am definitely in no way gonna do the cycle but it's a crazy plan and thought it would make for an interesting discussion. Using Orals for 12 weeks straight, diffrent orals but still. Changing compounds and injection schedules left and right and all the gh. Also the fact that God only knows how many kids are gonna try the shit out and get their compounds from who knows where. Mainly just curious as to some opinions on the approach with switching things up throughout the cycle to "keep the body guessing"

only "5 %" of AAS users would run a cycle like that . But who knows maybe "one day you may"

Does keeping the body "guessing" somehow promote the growth of synthol naturally? :wiggle:

He and Bostin should make babies; their love child would undoubtedly be the next Ahhhnold. :spin:

The guy stays in the public YouTube eye by self promotion and doing/saying all kinds of shit. Could even be complete BS for all anyone knows. If it works for him who cares I guess. Some of the shit he says seems way the hell off base though

Rich Piana is my perfect definition of a meathead

100% bro science......0% actual science "LOOK AT MY GAINS BRAH, I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING"

I'm not really a fan, I can't stand the way he always repeats himself.

Last edited:
I just watched a video where he says he doesn't use synthol and that it doesn't even work cause he tried it once. And u are looking at him thinking you are totally lying stfu. ......and yeah his video is 2x as long as it needs to be cause he repeats excessively.

Thee guy is what he is man. He has been able to make a lucrative career out of this (bodybuilding) so on some level I give him credit but man I dont like a good bit of what he has to say!

Let's put it this way. He stopped the cycle long before he was finished. The great Ricardo Panini himself couldn't even handle his own cycle. He said he felt like dog shit and could tell his body was not handling it well. His recent bulk cycle was absolutely outrageous.

Let's put it this way. He stopped the cycle long before he was finished. The great Ricardo Panini himself couldn't even handle his own cycle. He said he felt like dog shit and could tell his body was not handling it well. His recent bulk cycle was absolutely outrageous.
His "add 40lbs in 3 months" or w/e cycle? That's disappointing that he gave up before he finished. I wanted to see the six pounds that he REALLY earned through all that hard work than the horseshit 40 he was claiming.

The guy gets on my nerves and looking at him he seems to be into rec drugs now.. looks vacant in the face and eyes...

There are rumors about him and cocaine use. It'd be a shame to find that out. The rumor is he wears contacts to hide looking strung out. But like I said...just a rumor.

Back