Current physique w/o supplements

Looking like you have a solid base to work with, but do yourself a serious favor and read all the stickies BEFORE you commit to ANY AAS usage. There are a lot of nuances that a starter should learn about including the proper methodologies when it comes to supplementation. An oral-only cycle is not recommended, and after an afternoon of reading - you'll understand why. ;)

The stickies are located in the AAS section at the top of the page. After you've read them, please feel free to start a thread and ask any questions you feel haven't been answered. An informed user is a more successful one. :cool:

My .02c :)

Thanks for the welcome and helpful words. After reading a fair bit I'm considering Sustonan-250 and dbol (or tbol). It seems trusted and well documented, a basic stack that does what I'm looking for based on what I've read. How is that for beginners?

My first cycle was test E only. For a first cycle, should probly consider a single compound for your first cycle. That way you can see how your body reacts to that one compound. If you start off with more then one compound and start having problems, you need to know which one to dicontinue if you want to salvage the cycle. IMO

Last edited:
Back