cut or bulk

digitalwave

Hi guys... looking to get bigger, and cut. So far.. I'm currently on a cut trying to get my pot belly down... I'm not really fat anywhere else apart from the belly..

It's been really hard to get the belly down.. and I'm struggling with it. But I'm doing at least 30 - 45 mins of cardio everyday and watching the diet.. I'm trying a keto diet atmo.

Do you think i should continue to cut to get the bodyfat down some more or bulk? I'm guessing probably to continue to get bf% down some more?

Here's is the stage I'm at (pics below)

Pic1 - with belly completely relaxed
View attachment 546501

Pic2 - Kind of semi tensed sucked in
View attachment 546502

Pic 3 - Where i would like the belly to be at.. obviously with less fat and abs showing through
View attachment 546503

Pic 4- Front view
View attachment 546504

Also.. are there any drugs that can help with my goal?

Let me know what ya'll think

Thanks

Last edited:
is your stomach actual adipose tissue or is it a hard pot belly? either way the diet you are doing ain't gonna do shit for it. you aren't fat all over, you're gonna end up looking like shit. quit with the 45 minutes of cardio everyday. interval training, or doing sprints is much better for fat burning and healthier for you than jogging for 45 minutes. also start lifting weights. i wouldn't suggest a bulk, keep your diet clean but eat enough to build muscle. as long as you are going hard in the gym and doing sprints twice a week you will get the body you want. will it be next month? no. but one year from now is gonna get here regardless and you can either try the bullshit diet fads and running like a hippy and still look the way you do now, or you can put in good hard quality work and look good this time next year. i would suggest reading articles on tnation.com. pick a lifting routine and stick with it. i also encourage oly lifts and complexes.

Hi bro

Yeah I do interval training on the tread... and i lift too mostly compound exercises. I do these exercises most days, the progress is really slow though and can be discouraging.

BTW i think the belly is mostly hard.

I really do want my body in shape so bad and let me tell you I am so dedicated right now and determined i just wont stop until i get results.

I have heard gear can help is this true or not ?

of course gear would help but me and everyone on these boards is going to advise against it. good old fashioned hard work and diet will get you where you want to be. even on gear you still need to work hard and eat right, it isn't a magic pill. i don't gain easily, i'm only up about 8 pounds of of lean mass in 10 weeks on a sust/dbol cycle. i'm happy with it because the fewer quality gains you make on cycle the easier it is to keep, as opposed to blowing up 20 pounds in ten weeks. you're very new to this game, you have no business messing with gear until you're a few years in and are hitting genetic limits. lift heavy, lift hard, stick to the basics, sprint don't jog, eat healthy, and you'll be amazed where you're at in 3 months.

Keep cutting, get strict on diet and at least 1 hr cardio. The smaller you get is the less calories you need and you are getting less fat burn per minute of excercise you were.

Interval training sprints are good. I would do a cardio sesh in the morning when you wake up and another at night.

Also, p90x for a few weeks will get rid of that belly easily.

p90x is great for cutting. finished the program and im stoked with the results. now its time to put on some more mass.

Back