Cutting/ contest prep/ Test/tren/ input

h93

Ok i wanted to rewrite this really quick. I also like to know how to edit my title. I want the XXXX to say Masteron. Anyways this is how I`m going to run my cutting cycle starting April 4th, 2013. I`m going with the mix of 50mgx3 of prop, tren ace, mast prop. Its 150mg/ml @ 20cc and getting two bottles. Only thing is, is this is my first time with tren so the dosage it low from what some people think. Myself and many others feel is a great starting dose....Also I never done mastron either so I`m going to have to really pay attention to sides and if its from tren or mast that im reacting too. CYCLE:

1cc eod (50mg ea compound) for 16 pins. 175mg of each compound a week

1.5cc eod (75mg) for the next 16 pins. 262.5mg of each compound a week

8 1/2 week cycle 62 days

HCG 500ui 2x wk during cycle. Also first time using.

Letro .5mg eod
Prim if needed
nolva 20/20/20/20
clomi 150/100/100/50

I want to be safe then sorry. Ive read alot on vets that say 300mg a week of tren is ideal for gains vs sides but wasnt clear if they meant for your first time. I feel very confident in this cycle and cant wait to start(12 weeks away roughly)
Stats:
24yrs old
244lbs
11-12%bf
3rd cycle
Show is on June 1st.

as of 3-17-2013 - 226lbs @ 9%ish

Last edited:
Well I`m finishing up my bulking prep/cycle in a few weeks here. Great gains with test and deca @ 400mg/300mg. Been bulking since my last show in May and have put on 45lbs.....This post is to try and fine tune me next cycle which will start in march(contest June 1st). I already have tren ace and Ill have test400 left over after this cycle, a good amount also. So please, any vets or educated people feel free to critique. I am somewhat educated in aas. By that i mean I read on a daily and know the sides and what to roughly expect with gains and sides.

5`11@ 245lb and roughly 11-13%BF

Test400 @ 600mg wk 1-4
Test P @ 100mg eod/350mg wk 5-10 then drop to 50mg eod cause bloat etc

Tren Ace @ 50mg eod wk 5-8
Tren Ace @ 75mg eod wk 9-12 Reason for such a low dose is its my first time with tren& i have one bottle to last:thumbsdow

AI:Hcg @ 500iu a wk 3-12
Letro .5mg eod 1-12

Pct: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) @ 500iu ed- 10days
Temox/Nolv 40/40/20/20 one week after last pin.

Kinda on a budget here so im not doing mastron, well for two reasons, never used it so i dont want to start two new aas`s and budget. So I was thinking on something else to add towards the end of the cycle to get me extra lean,dry,hard. So I was thinking either t3 or something like that.

Please I know my diet is fine so plese dont ask. Like i said before, This wont start till march so Im up for change if i see fit or if theres any legit advise that comes my way.
Thank you.

You have gained 45lb's muscle since May?? Please share your secret bro... lmao.

150mg tren a week is a waste of gear and $$.

150mg test a week is a waste of gear and $$.

Don't use Letro as an AI... use adex during cycle and aromasin during post cycle therapy (pct). Letro is used to combat gyno flare ups.

HCG is not an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I don't use HCG, but my understanding is a blast cycle leading into post cycle therapy (pct) is all you need to assist HPTA recovery.

You don't need toren and Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct)... Torem @ 60mg/ED for 4 weeks is fine, I actually like to run Torem for 6 weeks.

This entire cycle is just wrong.

I mainly got my info where to start with mg from a sticky/board on .com I know its a very low does and didnt want to 100-150mg eod cause its my first time and dont want to get crazy sides...50-75mg is what was recommended for a indeterminate cycle, but without Winstrol (winny) at the end. And its 150-200mg a week for tren at 50mg eod and then 225-300mg when 75mg.

Well idk why your `lmao` cause if you think, i was 200lbs at on contest may 12th....5-10lbs was just water. Then also i took a just test400 cycle at 400mg from may to beginning of August which i was 222-225. The started this last cycle test/deca since oct 4th....Of course its not 100% muscle. probably gained like 5-10lbs of fat.

anyone else?

had a long post before but for some reason it said it needed to be approved. Ill sum it up. I was 200 at contest. which means i had little water on me. Im going off from that. So technically Ive gained about 35lbs since then but whatever. I was 200lb lol

anyone else?

had a long post before but for some reason it said it needed to be approved. Ill sum it up. I was 200 at contest. which means i had little water on me. Im going off from that. So technically Ive gained about 35lbs since then but whatever. I was 200lb lol

Thats crazy gains bro... just my .02. if you gonna cycle, don't skimp or cut corners.

150mgs of tren is low, but i like your safe approach. Is it good enough to for contest prep. I'd say so.... I had a nice recomp effect on a similar dose. Diet and cardio is still the main factor. Id like to see some Winstrol (winny) in there the last 4 weeks. Anavar (var) would be nice but way too expensive ha. Good luck with your show.

Thanks, Ive thought it about Winstrol (winny) but the joints scare me a lil and would rather take mast if i had to spend the extra cash.
Reason why Im thinking t3 is cause ive read that it somehow helps with tren due to the nature of the steroid. Also loosing the extra % of bf is nice also..

That's pretty low on the tren I would go 100-125mgs/eod and I would go 50mgs/EOD on the test p as tren works better with lower test,because they both attach to the same receptors and they will be battling for the receptor and you want the tren to attach more than the test.

If its contest prep you need I would use test/tren/winstrol

Like this
Tren/100mgs-125mgs/EOD
Test/50-75mgs/EOD
Winstrol 6weeks out/50-75mgs/Ed/I prefer injectable winstrol

I would go with around 50mg of tren Ed. I think it decreases chances of sides (except the cough)

4everbulking, if thats you in the avatar, your a farking beast!!!! Winstrol (winny) Im thinking about...Still trying to find more about sides etc, kinda worries me about joints.

Well i just talked to my supplier and he said he has a mix, prop/tren/mast all 50mg for a total of 150mg/ml(8wk cycle of 150mged/300mg eod)..... Im kinda leaning toward this since i have the tren ace buy itself already so i can run a bit higher tren if i feel the need to.....So if i was to get that it would look like this:

test/ 400mg 1-4

Mix-test/tren/mast - 100mg eod 5-12

Add an extra 25mg of tren eod 8-12 so that the tren is higher like you mentioned being best which ive also read before so i feel confident about that.

Sorry if this was confusing, i will elaborate if needed.

Last edited:
Bump:

Small question also. Is there any facts that you can or shouldnt do test400 for 4 weeks then switch to prop?

I imagine the test 400 is a blend that has some long esters in it or a mix of E and C....making 4 weeks kinda of useless......enanthate and cypionate isnt even starting to kick at 4 weeks......i would just run the prop for 8 weeks

^ thats why im confused. Wouldnt the 4 weeks of test kickstart my mix? so that as soon as i start my test/tren/mast mix it will be ready to rock?

Use these michael kors to get the most out of your trip to Austin

Fast forward to today when I ask when I'm working next week because nobody has told me anything. media reported on December 12 , the day in Dallas ,Abercrombie france, Texas, USA , a bizarre arrested criminals escape cases .
If you are a Michael Kors fan, again you apperceive how abundant his handbags run you in the stores. Beauty Products Basket Is A Perfect Burberry Outlet Christmas Gift For Her By: Aalia Bindal | Dec 13th 2012 - It can be really difficult to find the perfect Christmas gift michael kors handbags online for special woman in your life.
This lightweight with 100% cotton seersucker suits designed with an innovative lining with Smart Fabric Technology by Outlast balances temperature and release excess heat to keep you cool. We've all seen and read about the wonderful range of beautiful designer product available on the market but how many of us can really afford to indulge our tastes by spending such a large amount of money on just one item.
In fact, why not stay home and just shop in mobile mode with your phone?I deliberated at michael kors handbags the sales counter, reviewed the selection again and again. Keep in mind that, choosing a perfect engagement ring is the crucial step for a successful and unforgetable proposal.
Yesterday I jogged for 10 minutes straight at a rate of 4.2/4.3 mph. Mall at millennia: this spectacular mall Discount Michael Kors Handbags is located on Conroy road Orlando. Bob, Harry Winston, Buccellati, Cole-Haan, David Orgell, Salvatore Ferragamo, Hugo Employer, Fendi or a multitude of different luxury boutiques, retailers as well as retailers.
Vertigo: I get it periodically. In addition to fashionable staples, there are numerous fashion-forward styles that add excitement to a wardrobe. You should make plan with your friends in order to see how racism can affect one's life.

To Read More:
Fake Burberry Outlet
Fake Burberry Outlet Online
Burberry Outlet Online

I would run the tren at 50mg a day to start. If you dont have a lot of tren, then I would simply reduce the time on it. Also, I would lean towards clen over t3 as t3 is a bit more tricky as far as dosing and how it can affect your thyroid. Maybe try Test p and tren a @50mg/day the last 5 weeks clen the last 2 weeks and 4-6 weeks out. As far as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) goes, I would use adex during cycle, arom in pct and letro the last couple weeks as it will get you hard and dry as hell. I would also suggest caber while you are on tren to prevent any prolactin gyno flare ups, plus it helps your little guys recovery period so hes ready to go again quicker.

So i got everything for my cycle, Just got my 2nd bottle and waiting for my two bottles of clomi from EP.... Friend of mine as prami just in case. Cant wait to start.
244lb 11% was at my heaviest on my bulk cycle. Now after about 6 weeks of dieting (off cycle) Im 229-230lbs 9% roughly what yall think? Wont start till April so another 5 or so weeks to keep cutting with nothing before the test/tren/mast mix.
View attachment 549010View attachment 549011

Last edited:
Ok guys, Im down to 225ish and only have about 2 weeks left till the 30th which will be my first pin. Any other input if any would be appreciated. Id like to get to 222 or so by the end of the month when i start....I look at the scale alot....Since tren is known to add mass and cut fat, should i not be too concerned with the scale once on cycle? Should i just look more in the mirror?

Back