Cutting Cycle BF% 38 Fatty Liver

Farrukh

Hello everyone,

I'm a 36-year-old male, weighing 118kg and standing at 6ft tall. Despite consistent gym workouts and a proper diet, I've only managed to lose 4kg over 8 months. My trainer suggested I start a cutting cycle with the following plan. It's worth noting that I've never used any cycles before.

Total Cycle Duration: 5 Weeks

1. Masteron Injection: 200mg per week
  2. Winstrol Injection: 200mg per week
  3. Testosterone Propionate: 200mg per week
  4. Clenbuterol: 20mg per day
  5. Creatine Supplement: 5mg per day
I've undergone various lab tests, and some results are concerning:
  1. Testosterone: 5.69nmol/l
  2. Liver Function Test: All normal except for Indirect Bilirubin (0.51mg/dl) and SGPT (ALT) (71U/L)
  3. I have a fatty liver.
  4. Estrogen: 32pg/ml
  5. Zinc: 52ug/dl
  6. Vitamin D: 16mg/dl
All other tests, including vitamin C, vitamin E, insulin, CBC, vitamin B, cortisol, as well as blood pressure and cholesterol, are within normal limits. However, despite being on blood pressure and cholesterol medication, I'm still experiencing extreme fatigue, constant sleepiness, insomnia, lack of energy, and muscle loss over the past few years. I'm hesitant to start the suggested cycle and would appreciate expert opinions. Should I proceed with it, or do you have alternative recommendations?

Hello everyone,

I'm a 36-year-old male, weighing 118kg and standing at 6ft tall. Despite consistent gym workouts and a proper diet, I've only managed to lose 4kg over 8 months. My trainer suggested I start a cutting cycle with the following plan. It's worth noting that I've never used any cycles before.

Total Cycle Duration: 5 Weeks

1. Masteron Injection: 200mg per week
  2. Winstrol Injection: 200mg per week
  3. Testosterone Propionate: 200mg per week
  4. Clenbuterol: 20mg per day
  5. Creatine Supplement: 5mg per day
I've undergone various lab tests, and some results are concerning:
  1. Testosterone: 5.69nmol/l
  2. Liver Function Test: All normal except for Indirect Bilirubin (0.51mg/dl) and SGPT (ALT) (71U/L)
  3. I have a fatty liver.
  4. Estrogen: 32pg/ml
  5. Zinc: 52ug/dl
  6. Vitamin D: 16mg/dl
All other tests, including vitamin C, vitamin E, insulin, CBC, vitamin B, cortisol, as well as blood pressure and cholesterol, are within normal limits. However, despite being on blood pressure and cholesterol medication, I'm still experiencing extreme fatigue, constant sleepiness, insomnia, lack of energy, and muscle loss over the past few years. I'm hesitant to start the suggested cycle and would appreciate expert opinions. Should I proceed with it, or do you have alternative recommendations?
since steroidology is dead these days i moved to evo
check it out

we all moved to evolutionary.org

check it

anabolic forum

Back