Cutting cycle

daan69

Its a Celebration Bitches
Age 22
weight 225
height 6'2"
BF 15.7%
1 cycle under my belt

My next cycle will consist of prop and deca. The proper diet will be used accordingly.
since my main goal is to lose body fat while putting on a little bit of muscle should i use any of the following supplents???

hydroxycut
effedrine (stackers)
diueretics (just to get the ultra-ripped look)

If not when is the right time to use them in order still make gains from the juice

summers coming up... and i need to lose some of this water retention/bf

If you must use diuretics make it a pottasium sparring one like Diazide. However, I would suggest that using them for just getting ripped is a bad idea. Diuretics are much more dangerous the juice. You can easily get rid of the bit of bloat you will have by being careful with sodium and how much water you drink.

i wouldnt use hydroxycut and stackers even if one is ephedra free your gonna tear up your stomach. I would also cycle the thermogenics two on two off maybe add some clen on the two off to stay warm and be easier on your adrenal gland. Im not a big fan of deca , too harsh for me, if it were me i would skip the diuretic and add Winstrol (winny). I also would rather have tren than deca. Just a few options and also just my opinion, i know im gonna get hammered for the deca comment but its me being honest.

Pudgy, I won't hammer you for the deca comment. I think that there are far better compounds for cutting. I know, I know, it's all about diet, but still.

You've already resigned yourself to doing ED or EOD injects with the prop, so you might as well to Nandpp instead of the Deca, less bloat that way.

As for other supps. Diet and proper training and cardio are still the best way to cut. Thermos are good for bringing it in tight when you're already close to your goals, but other than that, I'd leave them alone. Also, I don't mess with diuretics, too dangerous. That's my .02.

if i decide to drop the deca which would i probably recieve a more ripped physique from

Nandpp??? stupid newbie question... wtf is nandpp

6 weeks of Winstrol (winny) or 6 weeks of fina

or perhaps both?

Nandpp = Nandrolone Phenylpropinate. Same drug as deca, same ester as Test Prop, as in Propinate. You many of the same benifits as doing deca but not as much bloat because of the shorter ester. Since it's the same ester as the Test Prop you can do the shots together and it works out nicely. I know a few guys would like to use both in their cutting cycles.

You could try this for a nice cut:
Weeks 1-10 100 mg Prop EOD
Weeks 1-10 50 mg Nandpp EOD
Weeks 1-6 25 mg oral Winstrol (winny) ED

Last edited:
Besides your BF is 15 percent, steroids dont do a damn thing for weight loss, there is no cycle under the sun which will get you ripped, you need to get down to about 10 percent BF before you introduce steroids to the equation.

That really depends on what his goal is. If he's just looking to lose 5-7% and he's never been that lean he's going to be pretty happy at the end of a cycle like that.

I agree that the Winstrol (winny) is totally optional. But also realize that the doses of the cycle I suggest are relitively low. It's not that heavy of a cycle when you think about it.

I would switch over to Equipose rather than deca for a cutting cycle. Less water retention. As far as supplements fat burners are great for maximizing your energy during a low carb cutting diet. Make shure your diet and training are in chech before using any further supplememntation.

Faye said:
That really depends on what his goal is. If he's just looking to lose 5-7% and he's never been that lean he's going to be pretty happy at the end of a cycle like that.

I agree that the Winstrol (winny) is totally optional. But also realize that the doses of the cycle I suggest are relitively low. It's not that heavy of a cycle when you think about it.

Now that I look closer I happen to agree but the thing is chances are hes only used one compound, if he pops two steroids hes never used before he wont know which one the sides are coming from, Winstrol (winny) and deca counter each others side effects(sex drive, joint pains etc.) but still I would like to be on the safer side.

Before you judge peep my recommendation please :D.

EQ weeks 1-10 400mg/week
Proviron weeks 1-10 50mg ED
Winny weeks 5-10 25mg(oral)

Now the thing is since its his second cycle I'm suspecting he doesnt want scar tissue bought on by all those injections, less injections mean less chance of scar tissue.

EQ is twice a week injects and will make him hungry, any estrogen related problems that occur with EQ will be dealt with Proviron not to mention the Proviron will free up more of the stuff. The Winstrol (winny) should give him some good cuts while the Proviron will harden up his muscles, still I recommend he gets his BF down to about 10 percent if hes looking for cuts.

That's exactly why I like Deca and Winstrol (winny) together, but I get where you are comming from.

So, I take it you don't ahhere to the theory that the basis of every cycle should be Test.

I like EQ for cutting too, but if he's only going to run two compounds I'd choose a Test over Winstrol (winny) with the EQ.

So the final cycle should look like this:

EQ weeks 1-10 400mg/week
Proviron weeks 1-10 50mg ED
Test Prop weeks 1-10 100mg EOD...

Is that cool faye?

LOL well that brings it back to EOD injections but imma say yes cos I know if I say no well be here arguing till were both sittin on our rockin chairs smokin a blunt and sippin on hennesse.

Back