cutting on 1000mg of Sustanon (sust) per week

economan

cutting on 1000mg of sust per week

I am starting a cutting cycle which consists of 1000mg of Sustanon per week along with 20 mg of Nolva EOD and Proviron at 50mg ED. My question is when cutting on test is it ideal to keep calories higher and rely on Cardio to achieve a caloric deficit. I am doing 1 hour of cardio in the morning on a empty stomach at a intensity of 70-80% of max. heart rate. I also do a second cardio session at night after lifting consistting of 1 hr. at 70-80% max heart rate. Should I keep calories at around 4000K due to the volume of cardio? The reason why I am asking this is that I have that test is maximized at higher caloric levels.

why not lower your test dose and add in fina? As far as the caloric intake goes, that depends on your body weight. I will say you need to keep your protein high. But other than that, i dont feel comfy giving you deiting advice since i have only done it twice and i am not really good at it.

I have heard that test at 1gram and above has a thermogenic effect. I would rather just stick with test instead of adding other compounds. What I am wondering is when cutting on test would it make more sense to keep the calories high and use cardio/weights to shred up?

the higher you keep your calories, the more cardio\weight training you have to do to lose weight. essentially, the more calories you take in, the more you have to burn to lose weight. So no i dont think that is the right way to go about it. Keep your protein high, and lower yourt calories.

As far as test being thermogenic, i dont know about that. Perhaps the higher dose would cause more bloating, causing you to sweat more. But i dont think it will help you lose weight any quicker.

Fina on the other hand will lean you out. Fina and clen with a low dose of test would in my opinion be cheaper and much more effective. If you dont want to use clen, then an eca stack would work.

Bumpy Bumpy. Good Question Economan! I'm wondering the same thing! Make sure when your done with the female employees at the gym that you give me a shot at them!!

.5mg ldex will help keep bloat down,I agree with JJ lower dose to 750mg and add some tren 75mg ed youll be happy you did.

as well sustanon isn't really your best bet for a cutting cycle. A build up of deca and enanthate will also make it tough for a quick post cycle recovery. towards the end of your cycle try switching to faster acting esters such as fina and prop. as well I would recomend adding in some winstrol for a couple of weeks if you want to gain lean mass.

Test helps burn fat at any dose. Larger doses are generally more effective, at least to some point that is probably higher than a gram for most people. High test is a great way to cut, although of course water retention during the cycle is an issue to deal with.

Cutting isn't just about cardio, regardless of what dose you use. You are going to get much more cut if you also restrict calories, especially carbs.

wont you be gettin more bad effects than good running that much Sustanon (sust)? why not try like 500mg a week

Trevdog said:
Test helps burn fat at any dose. Larger doses are generally more effective, at least to some point that is probably higher than a gram for most people. High test is a great way to cut, although of course water retention during the cycle is an issue to deal with.

Cutting isn't just about cardio, regardless of what dose you use. You are going to get much more cut if you also restrict calories, especially carbs.
bump good advice , and if water weight is an issue add in .5 mg every day or every other day of liquidex

Trev hit the nail right on the head. I would drop the nolva and add in some liquidex at .5mg eod to start off with. Keep the nolva on hand just in case of any gyno flair ups or keep it for your post cycle recovery. As far as what to do about your calorie intake, I would suggest you play around to see what works best for you. I recomend you check into the CKD diet as it has worked very well for me.

Nice, so my test of 1000mg per week will help with cutting. Just doing cardio to help with water retention, so far it is WORKING!

Back