cutting on test e.

house80

hi guys,
my question is can u cut on test enanthate? this is one of the only compounds avaliable, with a clean diet and cardio and 500mg a week could i expect good results? ( dropping a few bf% while retaining mass)
i know one issue with all tests is the aromatisation and the increase in Estrogen will make fat loss a little bit harder , but stil is it worth me giving it ago?

you can cut with any compound because the dropped weight is going to be coming from the diet/cardio/training not the drug...

I wouldn't think of cutting without test. Aromatization doesn't affect fat loss so much as water retention, which can make you appear smooth. Test is great for preserving muscle mass when you are working on burning fat and despite what many will wrongfully tell you - test also contributes to fat loss on its own.

as they said you can cut on any drug but you have to watch the sodium intake because some drugs make you hold more water then others

Trevdog said:
I wouldn't think of cutting without test. Aromatization doesn't affect fat loss so much as water retention, which can make you appear smooth. Test is great for preserving muscle mass when you are working on burning fat and despite what many will wrongfully tell you - test also contributes to fat loss on its own.
perfect answer imo .

Back