Cutting w/ EO

outlawtas

From what I understand EO can hold a lot higher MG/ML than stright oil correct? Are there any issues with cutting all my oil in half and replacing it with EO to prevent problems with crashing (i'm making 400mg/ml test, deca and eq all with 2% ba and 15% BB)?

The deca and eq will hold at 400mg/ml without EO. Test E will also. I like to use EO with high concentration gear to make it thinner. Many people use an EO oil blend with good results. For me aside from deca and eq, I keep my gear below 300mg/ml simply because it will cripple me with pain.

Yeah I like my gear to flow very well...think just replacing 2-3mls (IE 20-25%) would thin it out substantially?

Another question about EO while I'm here...if you cut something solely with EO can you push it through a slin pin easily? How about drawing?

I have gear I made with strictly EO. I draw thru a 23 gauge and shoot with a 27 gauge. It feels almost like a slin pin. Never tried it with a slin though.

If you can shoot easily with a 27 I would think a 29 would work okay...I guess there's only 1 way to find out :)

For some reason when I draw EO into a syringe when brewing it eats the rubber on the plunger and makes pushing it a beech. But I did make my NPP w/ 2/20 and 1/2 EO 1/2 oil and its a nice consistency.

Back