Cycle #3, test p, tren a, mast!

rookie03

Ok Im just gettin ready to start my third cycle... difference is I lost alotta the weight I gained on my other cycles due to a shitty stomach flu for 3 days of yacking... and I decided to completely cut bread and dairy out of my diet(besides cottage cheese) So I am much leaner holding aound 174-178 and my highest ive been was 190 i believe...

7 week cycle:
Test Prop- 75mg ed, or 150mg eod
tren a- 75mg ed, or 150eod
masteron-75mg ed, or 150eod
hcg-500IU a week
arimidex- .5 ed or eod depending on how I react to tren

Pct- gonna wait a week or so and do the typical nolvadex post cycle therapy (pct) to let the tren clean my system

My diet is stricter now than just about ever... heres a typical day for me.

meal 1- 9egg whites and oatmeal

meal 2- lean protein source and brown rice and veggies

meal 3- lean protein source and brown rice and veggies

meal 4-detour bar or myoplex

meal 5- lean protein source and brown rice

meal 6- before bed bowl of low fat cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamon

supplements I am taking:

tri creatine malte
diarginine malate
10-20 grams of glutamine a day
2grams of vit. c
glucosamine, msm
multivitamin
garlic ext.(only during cycle)
and probably gonna buy some b6 and take 200-800mg a day

I do alotta compound lifts... i like to train like a bodybuilder but do a few powerlifts to keep things interesting.

any cycle advice would be awsome!

rookie03 said:
Ok Im just gettin ready to start my third cycle... difference is I lost alotta the weight I gained on my other cycles due to a shitty stomach flu for 3 days of yacking... and I decided to completely cut bread and dairy out of my diet(besides cottage cheese) So I am much leaner holding aound 174-178 and my highest ive been was 190 i believe...

7 week cycle:
Test Prop- 75mg ed, or 150mg eod
tren a- 75mg ed, or 150eod
masteron-75mg ed, or 150eod
hcg-500IU a week
arimidex- .5 ed or eod depending on how I react to tren

Pct- gonna wait a week or so and do the typical nolvadex post cycle therapy (pct) to let the tren clean my system

My diet is stricter now than just about ever... heres a typical day for me.

meal 1- 9egg whites and oatmeal

meal 2- lean protein source and brown rice and veggies

meal 3- lean protein source and brown rice and veggies

meal 4-detour bar or myoplex

meal 5- lean protein source and brown rice

meal 6- before bed bowl of low fat cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamon

supplements I am taking:

tri creatine malte
diarginine malate
10-20 grams of glutamine a day
2grams of vit. c
glucosamine, msm
multivitamin
garlic ext.(only during cycle)
and probably gonna buy some b6 and take 200-800mg a day

I do alotta compound lifts... i like to train like a bodybuilder but do a few powerlifts to keep things interesting.

any cycle advice would be awsome!

First off where are meals 7,8,9,10 :)

Do ED shots for all your short acting Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) it might not FEEL like there is a difference in ED or EOD shots, but there is.

If your diet is spot on you will better yourself with ED shots. Honestly it DOES keep your blood levels a lot more stable.

My.o2

no I would love to inject every day... but the post injection pain BLOWS!... tren75mg, prop 75 mg, and masteron 75mg all in 1 cc its so thick and i mean i can barely move my right quad... its kinda effecting my workouts... so thats kinda the reason why I am probably gonna switch to eod... i been doin ed.

I'd throw a couple protein shakes in there, maybe 1 in the morning and 1 later on. I like your diet the way it is, looks like you'll be putting on some nice lean mass without any fat.

yea but the thing that sucks is I get hungry without the fat... and I get joint pains from not eating enough fat... but my body responds well to that kinda diet. I dont turn around so well and girlfriend wont do the shot for me so I dont trust myself with a glute shot... so i do quad/shoulder/quad/shoulder type injection scheme.

rookie03 said:
... so i do quad/shoulder/quad/shoulder type injection scheme.

It's funny different shots are for people. I simply cannot inject in my shoulders, as I seem to always hit a vein and get somewhat of a violent twitch in it. My glutes however don't cause any problem.

that is one sick meal plan....I mean dont you get bored?

Mind sharing what the protien rich food is?
ALso what kind of calories / protien / carb / fat intake do you have on a meal plan like that?

I would like to fallow it!

Thanks

sure man... Im at work right now and my client just walked in so Ill write it all out later... but for the most part I just do food portioning but I dont measure calories or count.

I usually dont even take it... I dont like taking AI's if i dont have to so Ill wait for a sign.

as far as lean protein meals include:

ground turkey
ground beef 4% fat
rib eye
chicken breast
skinless boneless chicken tenderloins
egg whites
cottage cheese if im in a hurry and got nothing ready.

I eat 5-7 oz of the meat throw some brown rice and some veggies... and I marinate all my meat in something.

Today was is my 5th day on... outta all the cycles I actually feel more irritable.. more headaches, but then i get in a good mood outta no where... i dont take it out on anyone or react to how I feel but test alone hasnt made me irritable like tren seems too... my strength gains are awsome..gettin hot flashes as well... stamina is shitty... I have to sit down and take a puff of the albuterol after every set of squats and walking lunges. I feel stronger but my injection pain is somewhat effecting my training negatively but im gonna man up and do ED any how... diet today is...

meal 1- ground turkey and brown rice

meal 2- chipotle burrito with white rice, black beans, steak, and sour cream and salsa

meal 3- lean steak and brown rice

meal 4- ground turkey and brown rice

meal 5- lean steak and brown rice

too lazy to make the veggies today... gettin real burnt out on work.

today is the last day of the week and Im gonna be doin tri's a little bi's and abs and calves... save the boring shit for last... No PR's this week... Im up to 180 as of this morning.

I had a great workout today... looked more veiny than... hell ever.. i know its not the prop since Ive done it before close to this BF%... but as things are gettin started, this is the best cycle Ive done... hopefully Im not hyping it up and it isnt.... but looks very promising compared to others.

rookie03 said:
as far as lean protein meals include:

ground turkey
ground beef 4% fat
rib eye
chicken breast
skinless boneless chicken tenderloins
egg whites
cottage cheese if im in a hurry and got nothing ready.
I love rib eye, but I'm not sure I would refer to it as a 'lean' source of protein.

Also, I strongly recommend you take fish oil if you don't already.

And you mentioned that you are often hungry. Well...eat. :D

mranak said:
I love rib eye, but I'm not sure I would refer to it as a 'lean' source of protein.

Also, I strongly recommend you take fish oil if you don't already.

And you mentioned that you are often hungry. Well...eat. :D

Yea... you right, you right... I am actually going to buy b6 and omega 3's tommorow.... nahh If I eat too much more even if its clean I just gain sloppy ass weight that goes only to my stomach... Im starting to learn what I really need to eat to look the way I'd like to...

I did a 2cc shot today in my right quad... knee aches now.. every time I do a shot I always get an aching in whatever joint near it... shoulder shot... my rotator cuff will ache... quad shot my knee will ache... I think doing a shot before excercising that muscle is a good/bad idea... it cuts injection soreness down... but if you have a crappy shot or nick a vein or nerve than it aches like shit and ruins your workout... today Im weighing in at 180-181. Im not even eating to gain weight either...

It's funny all the other cycles I have done I ate to gain weight and struggled... but this time its coming much easier... my libido is the highest its ever been... so I just cant stress how much I love this combo as a cycle!

rookie03 said:
actually feel more irritable.. more headaches, but then i get in a good mood outta no where... i dont take it out on anyone or react to how I feel but test alone hasnt made me irritable like tren seems too... my strength gains are .

tren and masteron...thats why buddy. imo masteron is the worst out there for attitude problems. tren is usually good to me but i can have some temper flashes. i personally wouldnt use them together, i dont know if my head could take it.

plus i dont feel masteron did anything for my physique at all. just fucked with my head....

Thank you war...

so update:

gettin stronger... not crazy but definately goin up which is always nice... gettin pumps which is unusual... still got not stamina from the tren... and every time I inject no mater where it is I feel an aching/growing pain type feeling in the joint next to it... like my knees will ache immediatly after an injection for a while... this has happened on all of my cycles. I am definately lookin much more full...

diet today:
meal 1- 7 egg whites, 2 yolks, and bowl of oatmeal

meal 2- 2 turkey burgers on wheat buns ( I know it was a cheat)

meal 3- chicken breast and small potatoe

meal 4- chicken breast and 2 small potatoes (post workout)

meal 5- undecided...

workout:

deadlifts ( back still gets real tight so took it easy)
135x8, 185x6,225x6, 315x8-9?, 405x2 (havent done this weight in 3 months so It felt like a sack of bricks)

pull downs- 165x8, 215x7, 215x5, 195x5

t bar in corner- 180x6, 180x6, 180x5, 135x10

db rows- 70x9, 70x8, 70x8

row machine prone grip- 3plates x 9, 3 plates x 9

that was it... cool back day... have cut out bb rows i been doin them for years so im tryin to learn proper form on db rows i always sucked at them... tommorow is shoulders.

Last edited:
very nice...sorry I've missed this log before. Very, very interested in the results of the prop and tren combo. So you started at about 175lbs and decently lean? height and age pls. And to verify, today is day eight?

Back