cycle advice

bionic redneck

i have acquired a bottle of Winstrol (winny) v and a bottle of eq. i also have 2 10cc bottles of suspension. any ideas on how i can use all three of these together to gain the most quality size i can. thanks

Stats please.......age, weight, height, bf%, lifting experience, cycle history including dosages and durations.

i am 29 years old, cycled on and off for around ten years

i weigh around 285-290 body fat between 15-20% now, has been in the low teens before when i was closer to 270

measurements, all cold, arms 20', chest 53', thighs 29', calves 18' (don't ever work'em directly), forearms 15' (don't ever work'em directly)

recent best lifts 11/03, on omnadren and d-bol (500 q wk and 25 qd)
incline 405 x 3, military press 315 x 5. hadn't been able to squat or deadlift or row due to a pretty bad back injury, another reason i'm out of shape right now, also besides the fact i'm working around 100 hrs/week

my eq is mexican, 10cc bottle 200mg/cc
the Winstrol (winny) v is also mexican, 20cc bottle 50 mg/cc
the suspension i mentioned earlier didn't come through, but i do have 5 oma's and a bottle of cyp

hope that answered all the info

i really appreciate your input

not really enough gear, i would pick up another bottle of eq, run it for 10 weeks minimum at 400mg and if you are experience like you say, i would opt for 600mg. Try and get some longer acting test, the suspensiion is also not enough, you would want to run it at 13 weeks minimum at 50mg ed, so that would be a few more bottles, i personally would pick up a longer actin test and run it at 500mg a week, and possible run the suspension at 50mg 1-3 and 11-13. Good luck.

Back