Cycle Help, winny or not??

clee

IM getting ready ot start a cycle, and thinking about adding winny.

my cycle will be
weeks 1-4 dbol @30mgs/day
weeks 1-8 Sustanon (sust) @ 500mgs/week
weeks 9-11 prop @75mgs/day
weeks 6-11fina @ 75mgs/day
armidex weeks 1-11
HCG every sat & Sun

***Thinking about adding Winstrol (winny) @ 50mgs/day last 6 weeks

clomid post cycle.

my goals are to add some lean body mass (hopefully10 lbs) and cut up a little. maybe drop 3-4%bf.
funds are a little tight so im not sure about the Winstrol (winny) what do you guys think?

this will be my 2nd cycle. first was fina/winny, second was fina/prop/proviron.

clee said:
HCG every sat & Sun

Why the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is often used in combination with anabolic/androgenic steroids after treatment since it stimulates the natural production of androgenic hormones (testosterone).

Couldn't hurt to add it. Just going to help harden you up a bit more, plus it is a good additive to the fina.

Re: Re: Cycle Help, winny or not??

Juice Authority said:
Why the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is often used in combination with anabolic/androgenic steroids after treatment since it stimulates the natural production of androgenic hormones (testosterone).

You couldnt be more wrong!!

HCG does not stimulate natural test production, it only gives a false signal of LH to the testicles to produce test. Once the signal is gone, so is the production.

HCG used in the fashion above will prevent testicular atrophy brought on by the lack of LH signaling the testicles. The use of a small dose 2 times per week will keep the signal there so that the testicles wont shrink. If you can prevent atrophy from setting in, clomid can do a much better job restoring your HPTA function.

Taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle will only prolong recovery and suppress your HPTA even more!

I don't think Winstrol (winny) is nessasary. Save it for next cycle. That and dbol would put more of a strain on your liver.

Wartime100 said:
I don't think Winstrol (winny) is nessasary. Save it for next cycle. That and dbol would put more of a strain on your liver.

agreed looks like a good cycle without it

Re: Re: Re: Cycle Help, winny or not??

LAWNSAVER said:
You couldnt be more wrong!!

HCG does not stimulate natural test production, it only gives a false signal of LH to the testicles to produce test. Once the signal is gone, so is the production.

HCG used in the fashion above will prevent testicular atrophy brought on by the lack of LH signaling the testicles. The use of a small dose 2 times per week will keep the signal there so that the testicles wont shrink. If you can prevent atrophy from setting in, clomid can do a much better job restoring your HPTA function.

Taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle will only prolong recovery and suppress your HPTA even more!

Well, I stand corrected. DangerousGrounds posted this article, which substantiates what you were saying above.

"HCG administration post-cycle is common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will aid the natural testosterone recovery, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus oestrogen due to aromatisation, from the administration of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis - feedback loop discussed above); this actually worsens the recovery situation. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) does not restore the natural testosterone production". :p

Believe it or not, but I didnt learn this from Dangerous Grounds!

Just kidding! I am pretty knowledgable in regards to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and many other aspects of gear, diet, training, cycling, and other key substances.

There was a reason Biggie and Tx asked me to be a Moderator!

It because he puts out :doggy:....lol...J/K bro.....

But all that is stated about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and post cycle is dead on.

Mosaman

You're kdding I hope...

No im not kidding....This is Billy's nick name and he wants to be called by it.

He got this name by eating at McDonalds every day and getting 4 or 5 double 1/4lb'ers w/fries.....Then he would polish off a pint of chocolate ice cream like it was nothing......I think he holds the word record in the double 1/4lb'er eating contest....I think he downed 15 of them then eat the manager........:dunno: im not sure if that poor man ever recovered......

Big boy = Big appetite

Mosaman

LAWNSAVER said:

I thought it was because of the pictures you had of biggie, tx, fantom, circus midgets, a tub of KY and a few very lively gebils, but i could be wrong.

Mosaman said:
No im not kidding....This is Billy's nick name and he wants to be called by it.

He got this name by eating at McDonalds every day and getting 4 or 5 double 1/4lb'ers w/fries.....Then he would polish off a pint of chocolate ice cream like it was nothing......I think he holds the word record in the double 1/4lb'er eating contest....I think he downed 15 of them then eat the manager........:dunno: im not sure if that poor man ever recovered......
Big boy = Big appetite
Mosaman

Damm! That boy can eat! I thought Billy was on a low-carb diet.

Billy, what are you tipping the scales at these days?

Last edited:
Billy is so big when he gets on the scale it says "to be continued"

Billy on a diet lmao......thats funny.....

:afro: He is still funny as shit......

Mosaman

LOL! SHUT UP!!!!!!!

Fine..heres the story. Ok I Come back from Christmas vacation and I have sinusitis and feel like total crap. I didnt feel like doing shit one day so I went to McDonalds and totally pigged out. Mosaman just happened to call me right after I ate and I told him about...thus the Hamburglar was born..lol

235lbs..16-18% fat (skinfold) 5'7"

Im about to go to lower carbs though :(

HEY! Damn you Mosoman! Thats not my diet, I swear. I eat pretty clean, moderate carbs, high protien low fat most of the time unless Im cutting.

I am not a HAMBURGLAR! lol

Billy_Bathgate said:

I am not a HAMBURGLAR! lol

I think the title of "The Hamburglar" instead of "Amateur Bodybuilder" would look pretty cool under your name.

Talk about payback for that little "Flying Idiot" link, LOL !!

Hey Biggie.....................help me out here !!

Back