cycle + prices, need opinions.

FurryBODY

thanks in advanced :D, first time running injectables, i have a guide of where to inject them, was planning to alternate between my legs every other time.

anyway, first cycle so i wanted to start light.
8 week cycle ( too short? )

test E 20amps x 1ml [250mg/ml] total ammount is 5000ml total $xx00
( from CS balken Pharmaceuticals Ltd. are they trust worthy? they come from moldova )

nolva at 20mg
100 tabs $0.00 $00.00
( from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com )

needles + syringe
Syringe with needle: 3cc/mL Syringe 25G x 1" 25/Pack
Special Price: $4.79
( from rui products )

cycle

8 weeks
test E once a week
nolva 1 tab a day
and then 1 tab a day for 2 weeks after.
( if this wrong i'll seek nolva else where )

let me know what you think, i can take criticism as long as it helps. feel free
if all goes according to plan i can start November ish, and finish around new years.

PS, do i have to store test in a fridge/freezer or is slightly colder than room temp okay? i have to keep the test out of site haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
8 weeks is too short for test E. 10 wks minimum, preferably 12. No price talk here. Nolva is not for on cycle. You need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like aromasin. Clomid and nolva for PCT is better than just nolva. Do more research.

would help but... read all the stickys here and try again with a little more knowledge so I know your serious and repost

I might be a dinosaur but I still keep nolva to use during cycles. I will use it at low dosages when running orals in a cycle, blood work mid cycle has proven to me that it really does save the lipid profile from going completely in the shitter. It also does a great job of saving me from bitch tit all these years. At the first sign of any itchyness in the nipples I run the nolva an it works. In case some don't know nolva will not help for deca,tren etc bitch tit.

Furry, as far as Balken gear goes do you have any other options? far from my first or even 10th choice to run a cycle of. Just my .02

thanks, i'll read into it some more, its not that i didn't its just that i must have gotten mixed up.

sorry about the prices ill keep that to pm's if need be.

I might be a dinosaur but I still keep nolva to use during cycles. I will use it at low dosages when running orals in a cycle, blood work mid cycle has proven to me that it really does save the lipid profile from going completely in the shitter. It also does a great job of saving me from bitch tit all these years. At the first sign of any itchyness in the nipples I run the nolva an it works. In case some don't know nolva will not help for deca,tren etc bitch tit.

Furry, as far as Balken gear goes do you have any other options? far from my first or even 10th choice to run a cycle of. Just my .02

hey, that's why i added it to my cycle but id have to increase it to push cycle to 10 weeks, also its my only option because its the only one i know of. :/

no I know you can but why when you can run aromisin or amidex I would say nolva last option if serious sides or cant get ahold of other ai

whats your age/bf%/weight/stats/ years lifting/ and diet like bud I try to help ya your a good sport so far

I might be a dinosaur but I still keep nolva to use during cycles. I will use it at low dosages when running orals in a cycle, blood work mid cycle has proven to me that it really does save the lipid profile from going completely in the shitter.

I didn't know about the effects of nolvadex on lipid profile. Why is that? Something to do with the estrogen receptors?

Nolvabinds to it, the antagonist changes the shape of thisin s a way that it now folds or bends in such a way to prevent proper binding of estrogen and subsequent transcription of dna

oh shit the two wolves have finally met

lol

I didn't know about the effects of nolvadex on lipid profile. Why is that? Something to do with the estrogen receptors?

The main thing I notice is that my HDL can stay in normal ranges even if running Anavar (var) or winnie.

Here is a little copy and paste info

In addition to the benefit of decreasing the risk of developing breast cancer in women who are at high risk, tamoxifen has additional benefits for the bones and cholesterol. Tamoxifen has been demonstrated to preserve bone in postmenopausal women, which may result in a lessened risk of bone fractures6. Furthermore, tamoxifen is know to decrease levels of LDL cholesterol (the "bad" cholesterol), and is associated with increases in HDL cholesterol (the "good" cholesterol) and triglycerides, typical of the estrogen-like effect on the liver

whats your age/bf%/weight/stats/ years lifting/ and diet like bud I try to help ya your a good sport so far

age, 21
bf 13-17% ?
weight 178
Bench- 225 MAX
DB Curl- 55 MAX
Squat- 315 *Safe*
2mile run- 14:13 fastest
3 years 2 months lifting experience
diet
~2k cal from milk + protein 200g average
600-700 cal from protein bars 60-70g average
1k-1.7k from food
EX, eggs, oatmeal, pork, turkey, wheat bread, cereal, coffee, tea etc
also vitamins :D i love fish oil burps.

all in all
3.5k - 4k cals rounded generously because it depends on added flavors, sweetner etc

weeks 1-12
test E
aromasin ( is this wise for entire cycle? ive been seeing alot of start at week 5 or 6 etc )

pct
nolva 40/40/20/20
( most common, am i wrong in thinking once per day? )

Last edited:
The main thing I notice is that my HDL can stay in normal ranges even if running Anavar (var) or winnie.

Here is a little copy and paste info

In addition to the benefit of decreasing the risk of developing breast cancer in women who are at high risk, tamoxifen has additional benefits for the bones and cholesterol. Tamoxifen has been demonstrated to preserve bone in postmenopausal women, which may result in a lessened risk of bone fractures6. Furthermore, tamoxifen is know to decrease levels of LDL cholesterol (the "bad" cholesterol), and is associated with increases in HDL cholesterol (the "good" cholesterol) and triglycerides, typical of the estrogen-like effect on the liver

I'm confused. I thought one of the benefits of higher estrogen levels was a better HDL/LDL ratio. If nolva competes for the binding site, and estrogen is lower, how is this estrogen-like effect on the liver taking place?

age, 21
bf 13-17% ?
weight 178
Bench- 225 MAX
DB Curl- 55 MAX
Squat- 315 *Safe*
2mile run- 14:13 fastest
3 years 2 months lifting experience
diet
~2k cal from milk + protein 200g average
600-700 cal from protein bars 60-70g average
1k-1.7k from food
EX, eggs, oatmeal, pork, turkey, wheat bread, cereal, coffee, tea etc

all in all
3.5k - 4k cals rounded generously because it depends on added flavors, sweetner etc

I don't want to be that guy, but you still have a lot of natty potential left. Take advantage of these early 20s.

I don't want to be that guy, but you still have a lot of natty potential left. Take advantage of these early 20s.

Yeah, so far so good lol but, i figured i'd give this a try while i was young so i rebound easier. Also i figured i could recover better than if i were older. its more of a test run for the future, if necessary.

also i tweeked for this starter from zlabs
10 week cycle

400 mgs Test Cyp a weeks 1-10 ( 2 bottles test)
Dbol 40 mgs a day first 5 weeks. ( 1 packet Dbol)`

it could be from orals in the past, i've lost size from them but strength stayed.
Pct Aromasen 20 mgs a day, Clomid 50 mgs a day weeks 11-14

Last edited:
Back