Cycle problems....HELP

Ironliver

Young And Gettin' It
Super new to this guys so if im putting this in the wrong area i'm sorry, only used it for info and never posted. I've run into some problems that I'm pretty confused about... Lots I know will not like the idea of an oral only cycle but I recently have had to cut my 50mg anavar cycle short at 3 weeks, puffed nipples and no libido. Been taking nolva for about 2 weeks no at 20mg and recently upped the last 2 days to 40mg as gyno hasn't changed. I've had a pubertal gynecomastia since a young age in only my right side that I did go get checked out by a doctor and he simply told me it was going to be fine. Sure enough it wasn't bugging me and isn't growing. Now I got them in both my nipples, and I mean absolute rock bottom on the liido, can't even get it up... Little f****** worried here as I feel like I got a ton of estro in my body and not enough test.. Also feeling week and depressed.. Pro's where are you? Need some help ?!?!?

Thanks & Sorry in advance if im breaking any rules folks.

Do you think my best option is to stop all intake of everything and let my body do its thing and run its course?

Super new to this guys so if im putting this in the wrong area i'm sorry, only used it for info and never posted. I've run into some problems that I'm pretty confused about... Lots I know will not like the idea of an oral only cycle but I recently have had to cut my 50mg anavar cycle short at 3 weeks, puffed nipples and no libido. Been taking nolva for about 2 weeks no at 20mg and recently upped the last 2 days to 40mg as gyno hasn't changed. I've had a pubertal gynecomastia since a young age in only my right side that I did go get checked out by a doctor and he simply told me it was going to be fine. Sure enough it wasn't bugging me and isn't growing. Now I got them in both my nipples, and I mean absolute rock bottom on the liido, can't even get it up... Little f****** worried here as I feel like I got a ton of estro in my body and not enough test.. Also feeling week and depressed.. Pro's where are you? Need some help ?!?!?

Thanks & Sorry in advance if im breaking any rules folks.

anavar cant cause gyno so , if you were really starting to show sighn of gyno / puffed nipples lol then you werent on Anavar (var). you knew this cycle was a bad idea but you did it anyway , what did you expect.

Do you think my best option is to stop intake of everything and let my body do its thing and run its course?? Need some guidance

Im not the first person to give advice but as others are just nit picking ....

Stop taking whatever you are taking and if you have any post cycle therapy (pct) take it, order it if you have to. Or just ride it out for a possible few weeks at worst you hope.

anavar cant cause gyno so , if you were really starting to show sighn of gyno / puffed nipples lol then you werent on Anavar (var). you knew this cycle was a bad idea but you did it anyway , what did you expect.

Chances are something else was in the bottle? Still had all the effects of Anavar (var) in my 2nd & 3rd week though.

If you want to reverse that gyno you'll need letro. Keep the Nolva @ 40mg for 2 weeks the and drop down to 20mg for another week. I would get some clomid in there too.

Probably do what pmac said. Stop what ur taking and take any post cycle therapy (pct) stuff for a few weeks. I would consider getting bloods done to see exactly how much test is in your body since that's a
concern. I hate to say they told u so, but did u not see anyone or "everyone" on ology for that matter say oral only cycles are a NO??? I know it is what it is now, but I'm just sayin. Curious, you said it gave Anavar (var) like gains. What exactly did u notice?

I really dont think it was Anavar (var) that you were taking or else you'd still have some libido. Now your best bet is to run some letro to get rid of that gyno followed by some nolva to prevent the est rebound. I think you really need to find out how much test you are working with so blood work is in order.

The good thing about the gyno since you just got it is that the quicker you act the quicker you cant get rid of it, but once again i emphasize get blood work.

My gut feeling is telling me to keep all the chemicals out of my body, by the time I order post cycle therapy (pct) and run it will be a waste of money. May just clear things up with aromasin and then go get bloods. What happens if they find low test and high estrogen ? Anybody ever go through what I am experiencing?

Have you ever heard anything of maybe too much nolvadex that hinders certain levels in blood streams too low that may cause my sex drive to drop? While I was on 20mg of nolva I could feel good test levels and when I upped to 40 to combat gyno my nuts shriveled up? =no test?

i have to agree with dawg.. it was likely dbol or adrol..

you need to run a proper pct.. getting some clomid would be a good idea.. nolva isn't as strong

My gut feeling is telling me to keep all the chemicals out of my body, by the time I order post cycle therapy (pct) and run it will be a waste of money. May just clear things up with aromasin and then go get bloods. What happens if they find low test and high estrogen ? Anybody ever go through what I am experiencing?

I suggest you pay for 3 day shipping and get post cycle therapy (pct) ASAP. Aromasin is going to do shit for you, it's an AI...meaning it keeps T from aromatizing into E...you likely have next to no T.

I suggest you pay for 3 day shipping and get post cycle therapy (pct) ASAP. Aromasin is going to do shit for you, it's an AI...meaning it keeps T from aromatizing into E...you likely have next to no T.

And what do you suggest my post cycle therapy (pct) consist of?

To add to this, ever since I started feeling depressed and tired pretty sure im gonna link that with estrogen rebound from the nolvadex. Now my nipps have re-puffed.. Thinking that it will do nothing but make the SOB's grow?

Can this get any worse....

And what do you suggest my post cycle therapy (pct) consist of?

To add to this, ever since I started feeling depressed and tired pretty sure im gonna link that with estrogen rebound from the nolvadex. Now my nipps have re-puffed.. Thinking that it will do nothing but make the SOB's grow?

Can this get any worse....

nolvadex helps block estrogen from getting to breast tissue , nolvadex does NOT lower estrogen much if any at all. nolvadex does not work like arimidex or aromasin so you do NOT get estrogen rebound. im guessing if you quit checking your nipples constantly they will be fine . either learn from this abortion of a cycle and do it right next time or do NOT cycle again.

nolvadex helps block estrogen from getting to breast tissue , nolvadex does NOT lower estrogen much if any at all. nolvadex does not work like arimidex or aromasin so you do NOT get estrogen rebound. im guessing if you quit checking your nipples constantly they will be fine . either learn from this abortion of a cycle and do it right next time or do NOT cycle again.

Thanks DADAWG, I don't plan on it, just gonna let my body do its thing then maybe do a cleanse or something new.
Appreciate all your help folks.

Thanks DADAWG, I don't plan on it, just gonna let my body do its thing then maybe do a cleanse or something new.
Appreciate all your help folks.

Sounds like a horrible idea. Get some blood work (spend the $50 from privatelabsMD) and run letro if your E is through the roof to reverse gyno then run a proper PCT if your T is crashed of clomid @ 50/50/50/50 & Nolva @ 40/40/20/20. If you just take "nothing" and hope your body can fix the damage you caused, you'll be in for a rough ride mate.

Sounds like a horrible idea. Get some blood work (spend the $50 from privatelabsMD) and run letro if your E is through the roof to reverse gyno then run a proper PCT if your T is crashed of clomid @ 50/50/50/50 & Nolva @ 40/40/20/20. If you just take "nothing" and hope your body can fix the damage you caused, you'll be in for a rough ride mate.

Im getting my blood tests done soon the doctors office cant get me in for a while not too sure why, then going to go from there and just see what he has to say.. Keep you guys posted? If anyone gives 2 shits... hahaha

Back