cycle question advise?

cdog

Is the clomid from rearchkits ready to go? inject? :doggy: oral?:cum: also would this be good for a fina only cycle?I want to gain some lean muscle ,first cycle,32yo ,5'10 210lbs last quest(for now) liquidex needed also ? oral? how much?show me love bros!

orally is the way to take it, i would add some test for libido purposes, maybe 50mg of prop eod, is plenty. No need for liquidex, even with that low dose of prop.

how would test no ester do with fina likefina 75mg ed test no easter 50mg eod X 6-8 weeks 3days off start clomid100 mg x2 days then down to 50mg for 2-3 weeks? oh yeah thx for heads up on today! you definiatly da man!

Are you talking about suspension? If so it HAS to be injected ED at least, if not 2x a day to even come close to maintaining stable levels.

i belive he means the synovex converted tne, the oil depot should slow it down, but one day minimum, fina is fine eod.

cdog said:
on the clomid post cycle does it look ok?
This will help you with clomid.

From FAQ on clomid by Iron Game

Clomid has a long half life and as such there is no need to split up doses throughout the day. I read some where that it was 5 days (any feedback on this). Now if we used sustanon and we start using clomid 3 weeks after our last injection we anticipate that androgen levels are low enough to start sending the correct signals. If androgen levels are still a little high then the normal 50mgs/day of clomid for 1 week is not going to be effective. We need to start at a high enough amount that will work or help even if androgen levels are still a little high. 300mgs on day 1. I know I said don’t split it up due to its long half life but try and split this up 2 tabs 3 times a day. After we have finished this first day we seek to use 100mgs for 10 days and then followed by 50mgs for 10 days.

If you'd like to read the whole article here's a link.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354&highlight=clomid

JohnnyB

Back