Cycle research.

airbull

Hey all. ive been hovering this board for awhile now acting like a sponge. I have not decided whether or not to turn to the dark side. I am just researching still. I would take the approach very safely hows this sound:

During:
300mg test-e 150mg Tuesday/150mg Sat.

Wk 1-10 -Arimidex .5mg E/D

Wk 1-10 Finastride 1mg E/D

Have Nolva on hand.

:wait 2 weeks from last pin:

Post Cycle:
Nolva-40/40/20/20

Throw in anything thats needed; more of this, more of that. HCG etc...

Again, ive not decided whether or not i will be doing this. but i think the best approach is to ask questions. so heres my first :)

Thanks guys.

i have my answer but i want you to do three things before i give it to you.

1. read board rules. i'd bet $$$ you skipped that part.

2. read the sticky "standard pct"

3. post your stats.

cycle looks ok but i would change somethings. if it were me.

can we petition one of the mods to make a sticky that is titled POST YOUR STATS.

this seems to be a common issue.

Man you beat me by one second!!! lol Ya not trying to dog on the guy cause I like his title...but If you have been a sponge on this site then you know you have to post your stats to get accurate advice on your cycle....I think most guys dont post stats cause they have read the threads and know what we are going to say if they post them hahahaha

Im starting to think stickys dont work that well for new guys...New guys just want to be told what to do and trust others to protect their well being...and their are a few of those guys on this site that will give info to anyone wether they are 16 or 60...I fuckin hate those guys

Rip their ass everytime :)

airbull, don't think we are trying to run you off.... even though we kinda took over your thread. hahaha totally willing to help ya out. Just want you to get the basics down.

Fuk it seems like I have been taking threads over left and right lately! lol

but ya dude....just post your stats and we will assist

ive read over forum rules, and standard PCT.

Ha you guys are right, it is a little intimidating learning here. i knew you'd ask for my stats :agreed:

6ft. 160 training for 2 years 21 years old. pretty much mainting my diet. and know that all my gains come from diet rest training.(ive researched on other things beside this ha) and now im just researching another alley to the sport.

no need to flame as ive soaked up some of that as well. haha

So then we dont need to explain to you why you dont need to run aas yet? Or why you are 6' and only weight 160lbs? Your diet is very wrong bro...if you looked at food like it was a steriod (like I do) then you would gain so dam fast you would shock yourself

So then we dont need to explain to you why you dont need to run aas yet? Or why you are 6' and only weight 160lbs? Your diet is very wrong bro...if you looked at food like it was a steriod (like I do) then you would gain so dam fast you would shock yourself

i understand both and plan to improve my diet(have been on the see-food) and also to fill out more of my genetic potential. im simply just wondering if what ive gathered is decent.

thanks

i understand both and plan to improve my diet(have been on the see-food) and also to fill out more of my genetic potential. im simply just wondering if what ive gathered is decent.

thanks

well you should not just eat whatever you see....get on the diet forum and they will help you...just for example when I started eating 4500 cals a day I put on 5lbs in a week and a half...thats fuckin awsome for not taking anything and Im 30 years old! My morals (as I stated before) cannot let me help you figure out a cycle for another few years atleast...but I can tell you that you want to try to avoid oral hairloss meds...they tend to have bad sides...try to go with a topical like spironolactone or you can use a powder that you drink called toco-8

Seriously...I dont mind you learning but you shouldnt be thinking about getting on this stuff untill your older....huge potential to fuck up your endocrine system...plus your natty test is through the dam roof...you dont need to add to it

Thanks cobra i really do listen to everything you all say and am honestly not going to use yet. really learning a lot. scary stuff man. ill take my ass to the diet forum and get some tips. costco has been good to me lately. haha any other input?

btw cobra great lookin physique

Thanks cobra i really do listen to everything you all say and am honestly not going to use yet. really learning a lot. scary stuff man. ill take my ass to the diet forum and get some tips. costco has been good to me lately. haha any other input?

btw cobra great lookin physique

Thanks bro...I really do hope you take the advice...anyone on here would give you the same stuff (in exception of a few fuckin idiots that dont care about anyone elses health)...Just give the diet and training a couple months and I promise you will understand why everyone preaches this

I do understand. ive made a lot of progress from where i used to be. And know i can make a lot more natuarly. Thanks for the advice on finastride, thats something i didnt know much about.

feels good posting though and not being much of a lurk.

brb eating

Im starting to think stickys dont work that well for new guys...New guys just want to be told what to do and trust others to protect their well being...and their are a few of those guys on this site that will give info to anyone wether they are 16 or 60...I fuckin hate those guys

Rip their ass everytime :)

Then there a peabrain, like me, who read the rules before play, but couldn't remember to apply them in action. [asked da mod for source without realizing I was asking for source]... KIA ... resulting in abandonment by the source on the day of payment...and had to retrieve funds- Now, that's some fucked up repugnant shit! Has anyone had their order 86ed, by the supplier, for being a douche???? Guess,,,,,,,,I'm da king of em' all!!! :iwstupid:

Then there a peabrain, like me, who read the rules before play, but couldn't remember to apply them in action. [asked da mod for source without realizing I was asking for source]... KIA ... resulting in abandonment by the source on the day of payment...and had to retrieve funds- Now, that's some fucked up repugnant shit! Has anyone had their order 86ed, by the supplier, for being a douche???? Guess,,,,,,,,I'm da king of em' all!!! :iwstupid:

I wouldnt repeat that lol

Back