cycle round 2

mikewgd

Ok, so I am almost reaching the end of my cycle of sus and deca. I started on April 15 and ending on June 15. I had a friend helping me out with this, but decided not to help me anymore for some stupid reason. Anyways I want to try doing it myself but I need some help and I feel like he gave me some pretty bad pointers and etc.. Which I will go on to explain later.

The schedule he made for me is attached below. Which I would love to make for my second cycle that I will be starting in august. Helps keep me organized and when I should be doing it.

First of all here are my stats and background:
- 160lbs, not too sure about my body fat
- 5'7
- I have been working out ever since High School
- 24 years old
- Workout routine: Chest/abs | back/abs | legs | rest | arms/abs | shoulders/abs | legs | rest | start at beginning -- also do 30minutes of cardio after workout
- Diet consists of:
Breakfast: 3 eggs and few pieces of fruit (strawberries or raspberries, usually 3)
after gym snack: 1 whey protein shake
post morning snack: instant plain oatmeal with nothing in it
lunch: salad (cucumbers, turkey, peppers, olives and dressing (oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, spices, dijon mustard)
handful of nuts
pre-dinner snack: some turkey chili or some brown rice and chicken with some salsa
dinner: a meat and a vegetable
half a protein shake before bedtime
- My goals: pretty much loose any body fat I have, gain some serious muscle.

So, I feel like I was taking it easy in my last cycle and I really want to up the dosage in this one. I hear deca is an ester or something like that? So I was thinking sus and tren but Im not so sure. So, I would like to know based on my stats/background, my last cycle what should I take for my second cycle starting in August? How long should I do it? and how much should I take a day? Be aware I have 3cc/mL syringes if that matters. Also when using two steriods is it ok to combine them? For example when I was doing the sus and deca I would put them in the same needle. The guy that was helping me told me it was ok. I have a feeling that it is not. So I really need some guidance from the best around. So I hope you guys/gals can help me out here. I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

Last edited:
You still need a month of pct after your current cycle and then 3 months break after that before you can start another cycle. Use that time wisely to research their is so much information available here.

I think I have clomid. How much of that do I need to do? There is a lot of information available, too much lol Not sure where to look exactly.

Start pct 3 weeks after your last Sus inject. Run clomid @ 50/50/50/50 and nolva@ 40/40/20/20 and yes their is alot of info but all you really need to know is everything about the cycle you plan on doing not everything about every cycle known to man.

Start pct 3 weeks after your last Sus inject. Run clomid @ 50/50/50/50 and nolva@ 40/40/20/20 and yes their is alot of info but all you really need to know is everything about the cycle you plan on doing not everything about every cycle known to man.

What do you mean run clomid at 50/50/50/50 and etc..? How long should I do it for? and do I do it everyday? or?

Oh boy!! Run clomid@ 50mg ed for 30 days run nolva@ 40 mg. Ed for 2 weeks then drop it 20 mg ed for 2 weeks, im really not trying to be a dick but this is basic research material, without proper knowledge of dosage, compounds, post cycle therapy (pct) etc, you can really mess yourself up, its shit like this that gives steroids a bad name

Sorry. I mean my bud was helping me out before and told me dont worry about it, Ill help you out. Well, he is not there to help me out anymore. So, kind of lost in finding these things out.

What post is the best to look at in regards to PCT?

Hows this for a second cycle:
Cutting Cycle # 1

Week 1 to 8: 300-500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4th or 5th day**
Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Prop ED
Week 1 to 8: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 1 to 8: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
Week 1 to 10: 50mg of proviron ED
Week 13 to 15: Clomid therapy*

I read this from steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-bodybuilding-articles/10449-solid-cycles-different-goals-revised.html Is that trustworthy?
If I were to use this how would this translate into days?
So like day 1, day 2, day 3 and etc what would I do?

what did u do for pct on your last cyce? how much calories protein carbs and fats u consuming each day?

gotta eat more mah brotha u aleready got one cycle down your 24 and your only 160 i understand your not to tall but u gotta get that diet in chek! how many calories do you get in a day along with protein carbs and fats u gotta know u cant just estimate and hope that u got atleast 4500 cal in and s*** lol

Your goal should be mass and bulk, so concentrate on compounds that will do that for you, if you insist on using gear. You should have made decent gains with your last cycle so that means you were in the 140s , you have to get your diet right or nothing will work not even gear.

I think I eat enough (4-6 meals)
Breakfast: 3 eggs and few pieces of fruit (strawberries or raspberries, usually 3)
after gym snack: 1 whey protein shake
post morning snack: instant plain oatmeal with nothing in it
lunch: salad (cucumbers, turkey, peppers, olives and dressing (oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, spices, dijon mustard)
handful of nuts
pre-dinner snack: some turkey chili or some brown rice and chicken with some salsa
dinner: a meat and a vegetable
half a protein shake before bedtime

So, would the cycle I recommended be good?

Well, if you said bulking would:

Bulking Cycle # 1
Week 1 to 16: .5mg of arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 12: 300-500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4th or 5th day**
Week 1 to 6: 30mg of D-bol ED
Week 1 to 10: 600mg of EQ
Week 1 to 10: 750mg of Test
Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

Bulking Cycle # 2
Week 1 to 16: .5mg of arimidex EOD
Week 1 to 12: 300-500ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 4th or 5th day**
Week 1 to 5: 50mg of Anadrol ED
Week 1 to 6: 750mg of Test
Week 1 to 10: 400mg of Deca
Week 7 to 12: 75mg of Fina ED
Week 7 to 12: 100mg of Prop ED
Week 7 to 12: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
Week 13 to 15: Clomid Therapy*

either one of these be good?

No your not eating enough, really count everything you eat in a day if you can't find the calorie count, google it, if you have a smartphone their are free alps, you will be surprised to learn what the real numbers are when you count them. You said you just did a test and deca cycle, that's a tried and. True bulk cycle right their, so what happened.

I didnt do test and deca. I did sus and deca. Well I was 140 and Im 160 now. So definitely is working. I just want to know what I should do for my second cycle. So I can plan and set money aside. What would sus and deca be: bulking or cutting?

Sus is test. Its a blend of tests with different esters. And yes eat your ass off and that's a great bulking cycle, eat your ass off, did I mention that.

Back