Cycle Suggestions

DeathDealer

First off- hello all. This is my first post to the board. I never vistied the MZ site, but from the looks of the enthusiasim around here, this is going to be a strong board.

I am a newbie to the "supplement" scene, but have been an avid iron-head for years. I played football in collage and was a "weight-room worrior", but never did gear for fear of the NCAA tests. I just got off a straight Winstrol (winny) cycle last month, 20ml Anabolic ST 50mg EOD, and some clen (which I hated). I got good gains, nice solid mass and good strength. Now I want to a deca/winny cycle in month or so. I have some Deca QV 300 (10mL) and Winstrol (winny) ttokkoyo 100 (20mL) and Anabolic ST (20mL).

Anyone have an advice as to dosages, length, ect. I would really like to lose body fat. I am 6'4" 265 - look like a defensive lineman. Big, not fat, but not ripped either. I would like to lean up considerably.

Again, I know this is my first post, but any guidance will be appreciated.

First off, I would use test instead of deca. You havent even tried it yet. Test/winny would be a great second cycle, but if you already have everything, try this:
Week 1 to 10: 250-500mg of test(optional)
Week 1 to 10: 300mg of deca
Week 5 to 13: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
Week 14 to 17: Extended clomid therapy

Thanks LS. I appreciate the feedback. I was a little concerned with the mass you get with test. But, I will definately look research it, as well as the clomid therepy.

Thanks again.

DD

LAWNSAVER said:
First off, I would use test instead of deca. You havent even tried it yet. Test/winny would be a great second cycle, but if you already have everything, try this:
Week 1 to 10: 250-500mg of test(optional)
Week 1 to 10: 300mg of deca
Week 5 to 13: 50mg of Winstrol (winny) ED
Week 14 to 17: Extended clomid therapy
That's the one I'd go with

JohnnyB

VB- Don't like the sides of clen, but I do take a lot of ECA. I will most likely do so this time too. I am trying to gain some good lean muscle and cut down on bf. I am already 260/5, so I don't want to walk into the office looking like King Kong. However, people are used to me being big, so I am pretty confident I can hide it, or brush off any probing comments. Thanks for the input.

JB - LS, I am following your advice. Going with some Test En.

Thanks again for the input.

LS- I have reading a lot of your posts (here and other boards) re: recovery therepy, clomid, ect. Very helpful. Thanks!

Back