Cycle to gain KG: TEST BLEND + TRI TRENABOL. How often/What dosage/Mix more?

Harvestman

Hey guys!

First of all I want to say HI to everyone and send greetings from sunny Cologne in Germany.
I want in this month start a cycle to gain some mass. I got 3 year experience and 1 cycle after me
(year ago test enan + deca). Now I bought a magic package from my friend in UK and even the name of juice is for me new. So after 1 year of not being up-to-date with underground suplements I need a bit help how I should take this, how often and how many, or even if I should add anything else or what is important.

So, the equipment:

TEST BLEND 400 – 20ml
TESTABOL 400 – 10ml
TRI – TRENABOL 150 – 30ml

Any clues, tips or tricks?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Greetings, Michael.

Determining on how much you want to take would be up to you. When to pin would be determined on what esters you are using. Sounds like you may have to take a few steps backward to get yourself moving in the right direction. Tren isn't something that should be taken lightly. The questions you are asking shouldn't be asked if you plan on using tren. You should know all of this stuff. I suggest reading the ology faq's thread and doing a test only cycle for now. A lot of bad things can happen by just pinning gear that you don't know much about...

Back