cycle without loosing hair - impossible?

Jannie

:help::help:I am trying to achieve what seems to be the impossible – cycle without loosing hair. I am prone to MPB. Information I am finding is contradictory! Test – all seem to agree that moderate dosages of 300-500mg (p/week) is okay provided I use finasteride (given that dutestaride is stonger, I assume better?). What do I stack it with though? Some say to avoid Dihydrotestosterone Based Steroids (Primobolan, Oxandrolone (Anavar), Winstrol) because they antagonize MPB. Contradictory, I have also read that the safest options are Primobolan and Anavar. Deca and Winstrol are not options as I am using finasteride which would worsen MPB. Can someone with first hand experience please give me candid advice? PS does anyone know where Tren fits on the 'hair loss scale'?

test with finasteride is effective, cheap, and low on sides

if this is your first cycle, just stick to 500mg of test a week and no other steroids

in the future you may consider working in a mild oral- var or tbol are excellent choices, and an additional steroid, such as EQ

on a side note, i feel that the contradictory information is simply because everyone reacts differently. personally i'll shed like mad on Dbol or anadrol, but 12 weeks of test+tren wont lose me a single hair.

Last edited:
:help::help:I am trying to achieve what seems to be the impossible – cycle without loosing hair. I am prone to MPB. Information I am finding is contradictory! Test – all seem to agree that moderate dosages of 300-500mg (p/week) is okay provided I use finasteride (given that dutestaride is stonger, I assume better?). What do I stack it with though? Some say to avoid Dihydrotestosterone Based Steroids (Primobolan, Oxandrolone (Anavar), Winstrol) because they antagonize MPB. Contradictory, I have also read that the safest options are Primobolan and Anavar. Deca and Winstrol are not options as I am using finasteride which would worsen MPB. Can someone with first hand experience please give me candid advice? PS does anyone know where Tren fits on the 'hair loss scale'?

welcome to ology

imo steroids dont cause mpb but they do speed it up . stick to test only along with your mpb mes , you might also try some of the special shampoo [ nizirol i think ]

I have been running testosterone and trenbolone,used nizoral shampoo.I am fking confident that my hair is in best shape.It's true though,father and grandpa have very good hair even at 55 and 85 years :D If your close relatives are bald you better think twice cause it will happen sooner or later.

thanks

for the advice guys.
yes afraid i am not blessed with good genes like Dum3.
but we can always try to mitigate damage right!

What is this bullshit complaining about hairloss its probly the least common side effect although it can be n inherit problem so is cancer ugliness n idiocy i think this is a glareing issue in this under thirty generation too much access to too much information be more concerned about the raw truth n facts rather than the myths n what ifs,,,, be dedicataed to your lifestyle do it right follow through or quit while your ahead when u see a few strands of hair in ur showerdrain....

What is this bullshit complaining about hairloss its probly the least common side effect although it can be n inherit problem so is cancer ugliness n idiocy i think this is a glareing issue in this under thirty generation too much access to too much information be more concerned about the raw truth n facts rather than the myths n what ifs,,,, be dedicataed to your lifestyle do it right follow through or quit while your ahead when u see a few strands of hair in ur showerdrain....
I'm a Vince101 fan! Lol
Tellin it how it is...

Back