Cycles on Pennies.......YES....AGAIN!!!

I tried his lifting program for a month. Gains were roughly the same as a high volume workout, at least for me.

you guys really think that's a safe way to cycle, this "cruising" method? Maybe for a pro, but it doesnt sound too healthy for the avg person on here...Im just curious because I see this thread all over, but never thought it was very helpful.....

PS i didnt read the whole thing, just the first couple pages

Yossarian said:
you guys really think that's a safe way to cycle, this "cruising" method? Maybe for a pro, but it doesnt sound too healthy for the avg person on here...Im just curious because I see this thread all over, but never thought it was very helpful.....

PS i didnt read the whole thing, just the first couple pages

There's NO way that your HPTA will recover while on 300 mg of test per week.

I think if you stay on year round, its a safer approach, but no matter what you use during "cruising" period, it offers zero recovery.

hhajdo said:
There's NO way that your HPTA will recover while on 300 mg of test per week.

thats what Im saying, yet every time I see this thread there are tons of responses about how its such an excellent methodology for steroid use...Personally I think its extremely unsafe, and for the life of me cant see how staying "on" permanently is going to cost pennies.... I give the DC thread two big thumbs down...

(this is not intended as a flame on anyone)

RoadHouse said:
I think if you stay on year round, its a safer approach, but no matter what you use during "cruising" period, it offers zero recovery.

you think staying on year round is a safer approach as opposed to what, cycling time on- time off? Just trying to understand....

Yossarian said:
you think staying on year round is a safer approach as opposed to what, cycling time on- time off? Just trying to understand....
No,
Im saying if your staying on year round, Its a safer approach than simply switching compounds every so often, this way you at least lower the dose for a while. I still think longer cycles (12-20 weeks) with equal amount of time off is the way to go. Longer cycles should allow for the body to adjust past its set point more easily than say 6-8 week blasts, but the doses per week needed to be adjusted accordingly. Instead of 1g of test a week for a weeks, 600mg a week for 20 weeks. Recovery has shown to take in some cases up to three months even with clomid, so thats why I say equal time off.

Back