Gunther's log – powered by psl and 3j nutrition

Buy a grill and a rice cooker!!! Your life will be 10x easier LOL
And getting the diet locked in takes time man. It's a step by step thing and it all comes down with how much time you have on your hands. I had to literally cut off a lot of things in my life because they wasted precious time...

Buy a grill and a rice cooker!!! Your life will be 10x easier LOL
And getting the diet locked in takes time man. It's a step by step thing and it all comes down with how much time you have on your hands. I had to literally cut off a lot of things in my life because they wasted precious time...
O yea . Got the grill and been thinking about the rice cooker . Do you cook rice for the week? Is it a big clump 3-4 days later? I've been doing boil in bags every morn . Chickens always cooked and I do the meat every night . I've been getting static from my buddies but I told em I'm on a mission and thats the way it is . luckily the wife is on board to . 3J has her dropping nicely . You have a way of making the monotony look not so monotonous. I figured the boss would frown on the pilaf .

That food sounds delicious, but personally, I try to stay away from the high sodium stuff (soy sauce), and the extra sugars (honey). Lol, yes, I'm a Yankee and I cook bland.

gdawg - I make the rice every day (the rice cooker is always on here LOL). As for the meats I like to marinade them for the day and then grill whenever Im gonna eat. It just tastes so much better.

Yankee - I feel you brother. I usually replace the salt for soy sauce. So for the meats I just marinate them on a dash of soy sauce and add no salt. As for the honey I use a tablespoon and since its a marinade not all of it actually goes to the meat. I just adds a nice taste :)

heatlhy eating doesn't have to be plain eating.. gunther is making a great example of that guys...

and remember guys, if interested in my diet and training services email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com

:D

eat well my friends

Listen to the man ^^^^^

I highly recommend 3J and PSL products.

Tomorrow I have updates for you guys (weights and measurements). Pics will come every two weeks.

But I have to say I'm surprised in a really good way. I couldn't wait (based on the way I look in the mirror) and weighed myself today in the morning upon waking up. I've gained 9lbs so far.... That's some serious shit! What do you make of it 3J? Is it up to your standards?? LOL

Listen to the man ^^^^^

I highly recommend 3J and PSL products.

Tomorrow I have updates for you guys (weights and measurements). Pics will come every two weeks.

But I have to say I'm surprised in a really good way. I couldn't wait (based on the way I look in the mirror) and weighed myself today in the morning upon waking up. I've gained 9lbs so far.... That's some serious shit! What do you make of it 3J? Is it up to your standards?? LOL
Damn dude 9 lbs is some good progress right there . Keep it up .

Hey guys! So my first week has ended and I have updates. I gained some pretty crazy 7 1/2lbs. This gear is no joke. Most importantly I feel great. I don't know if it's the Dbol, the combination of all three or even if it was finding the sweet spot for my Adex early on, but so far it's been amazing. I'm not dreading the rest of the cycle, I'm actually sad one week is already gone!
That's what you get when you have at your disposal awesome guidance paired up with awesome gear!

3J doesn't want me gaining that much weight that fast, so we are implementing cardio to my protocol. Starting with 3x a week and seeing how it goes.

Im attaching my updates along with this pretty sweet Salmon Burger I made today:

- 10oz Salmon (ground)
- 1 teaspoon Dill
- 1 Table spoon chopped green onions
- 1 Table spoon Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1 Table spoon Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
- 1 Dash soy sauce
- 1 Pinch of Wasabi

Mix everything, shape into burger patties and grill it.

I made mine with Whole Wheat Buns and Low Sodium/Fat free Cheese :)
(And some dalmatian Sriracha LOL)

I'll be back in a couple of days with more updates for you guys and some progress pics.

Cheers!

View attachment 563411
View attachment 563412

Dude, that sounds delicious!! How do you get ground salmon? Grill it then ground it up yourself? Really wanting to try this recipe!

Hey Yankee!! So you have two options. You can go to a fish market and ask them to grind it for you or you can find an asian market (where probably the fish will be even fresher) and ask them to do it for you.

A lot of these places have already ground tuna (so people can make spicy tuna sushi by mixing it with sriracha), so they will have no problem grinding salmon for you. :)

That's an option too man, I don't think the texture will be that different, what matters at the end of the day is how it tastes :)

Hey guys,
One more update here. Week has been going by fast!!

Progress has been nothing short of amazing so far. Very happy with the strength increase and pumps. I look way different already, you guys are gonna be surprised with my first set of progress pics coming with my next updates this Thursday.

Diet has been steady, no derailing so far. I won't spend Xmas with my family in Brazil so I won't even have the excuse of stuffing my face cuz it's a holiday. It will be just one more day for me (Leg Day actually)

Posting up a quick pic of my grilled chicken. This time marinated in jalapeno mustard and white vinegar! This is what my daily chicken intake looks like (27oz)

Be back on Thursday for measurements and pics :)

GuntherView attachment 563424

Supppp Ology!
Merry Xmas to all of you!

This is my second weekly updates. This time with pictures.

Started Cardio 3x week. (3J didn't want too abrupt of weight gain)

Gained 3lbs this week (as opposed to almost 8 last week), but I noticed a pretty clear leaning out in my mid section (pictures and measurements don't lie). - so I'm extremely happy with that!

Family is back in Brazil so Xmas will be of strict dieting for me!!!

Been feeling AMAZING, this is definitely the best cycle I've ever done in so many different aspects.
Have you guys ever tried PSL's gear? I mean, this shit is as good as it gets! Can't wait to see the progress for the next weeks. Test still building up.

Let me know what you guys think of my updates, anxious to hear some feedback.

View attachment 563428View attachment 563429View attachment 563430

Nice job dude . The midsection is a good improvement . This is a tough time 3-4 different Christmas stops , junk everywhere and people that just don't get it . Haha . Anyway talking myself into legs right now so I needed to see this. The boss is watching time to put in work .

There you go brother!!!! That's what I like to see.
I've been called crazy, obsessed, boring, all the words you can think of, but hey we only live once right? So I'd rather die than be mediocre.
Let them party, get wasted, get drunk, eat shit. When we show up in summer looking like bosses, there's no money that can buy that feeling.

There you go brother!!!! That's what I like to see.
I've been called crazy, obsessed, boring, all the words you can think of, but hey we only live once right? So I'd rather die than be mediocre.
Let them party, get wasted, get drunk, eat shit. When we show up in summer looking like bosses, there's no money that can buy that feeling.
I appreciate the motivation . The boss gave me a thumbs up today on my 12/24 pics so I'm stoked .

That's huge man! Slow and steady wins the race.

I'm just loving this cycle a lot.

Had a few high estrogen symptoms for a couple of days (it's great when you are able to recognize it and take action), but i seem to have found my sweet spot at 1mg Adex ED.

Also the gear is as smooth as it gets. Been hitting my delts quite often (pinning EOD - not a fan of pinning quads) and so far no PIP issues at all.

The weight gain continues steady and the midsection continues to trim. Weighed today at 217 in the morning, but the midsection looks waaaay leaner.

This thursday, week 3 updates coming for you guys!!!!

This is what I tried yesterday night:

Chicken Fajitas
Basically chicken breast strips with yellow, green, red peppers and onions.
I use the mexican chicken seasoning (just a bit - watch the sodium) but it's legit. You can find it in any mexican store (some major chains in the US as well)

View attachment 563453
View attachment 563454

WEEK 3 UPDATE!

Hey guys,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Just finished my 3rd week today and things seem to have locked in onto a productive and steady progress.
I found my Adex sweet spot at 1mg ED and that is keeping the undesirable sides away.

Weight gain this week has been small but steady. However I look fuller and leaner. Glad to see things slowly coming together, this is by far the best motivation.

Gonna take it easy tonight, because I'm starting my 2016 with LEG DAY!
Yea call me obsessed or whatever but an hour of squarts, leg extensions and leg curls are much more pleasure than a night of drinking followed by a day of hangover! LOL

I'm attaching my WEEK 3 progress pics and measurements.

Let me know your thoughts!

View attachment 563465
View attachment 563466
View attachment 563467

My NYE dinner tonight:
View attachment 563468

God bless you all. Thanks for following and any input/feedback is appreciated.

Gunther

Back