Cycling for beginners :-A guide to safe androgen use

ive read thru it the main page several times and hitting the links here and there but not all of them yet. the eq is still questionable to me right now just bcuz i know what results i can get from test and not so sure how the eq will effect me just yet

im 5'11
212 lbs
BF% - 14%

2nd cycle, first had good gains but no PCT to speak of.

Looking to run test again and maybe some eq. Can anyone hhelp advise me in the right direction. Im aware of the bloodwork, running adex while on cycle, looking about 10-12 week cycle.

start your own thread...

I started my first cycle 3½ weeks ago. I'm doing 1cc DECA 300 and 1cc test 250 every sunday. 2 weeks before I started my cycle of both, i would take 1cc of test every week. I know everyone days it takes a while to see muscle gains but when would I really see gains? I eat 5 times a day. Healthy of course and I do fitness cardio 3 times a week, and when I don't do that, I workout with my bowflex at home. Any tips or advice for a newbie? I'm 5'9" and currently 224 lbs. I've lost some inches with the cardio work out but that was a month before I started this cycle.. Please help with tips or advice. I also drink at least half my body weight of water (in ounces)

For a 12 week cycles, does this look right?

36 x 2.5ml Syringe

36 x 23g Needles

36 x 21g Needles

72 x Alcohol Wipes

You extract from the vial using the syringe, then put the needle on to inject correct??

It will be great if everybody who is planning a cycle will read this information and then proceed to setting up it.

Using this to set up a first run. Great read, very informative for the newcomers. Thanks for taking the time and effort to put it out there!

All your missing from your routine is Pilates and a shake weight bro! Remember...high reps with the shake weight = big gains in the gym.

I started my first cycle 3½ weeks ago. I'm doing 1cc DECA 300 and 1cc test 250 every sunday. 2 weeks before I started my cycle of both, i would take 1cc of test every week. I know everyone days it takes a while to see muscle gains but when would I really see gains? I eat 5 times a day. Healthy of course and I do fitness cardio 3 times a week, and when I don't do that, I workout with my bowflex at home. Any tips or advice for a newbie? I'm 5'9" and currently 224 lbs. I've lost some inches with the cardio work out but that was a month before I started this cycle.. Please help with tips or advice. I also drink at least half my body weight of water (in ounces)

Help

I am running a Test e cycle at 500mg a wk for 12wks. I am tryn to run a bulk cycle next and someone gave me some advice and I need some input. He said run 600mg test e weekly for 12ks, dbol at 30mgs for first 4wks and Deca at 400mg a week for 12wks. Does this sound good ? Also I have clomid and nolva for pct but need dosing suggestions .. Thanks

Last edited:
I am running a Test e cycle at 500mg a wk for 12wks. I am tryn to run a bulk cycle next and someone gave me some advice and I need some input. He said run 600mg test e weekly for 12ks, dbol at 30mgs for first 4wks and Deca at 400mg a week for 12wks. Does this sound good ? Also I have clomid and nolva for pct but need dosing suggestions .. Thanks

Have you read this entire thread starting with Post #1?

Age, height, weight and your body fat %? Years training?

Back