Estradiol Test Details $50.99

Total $243.96

Are these the correct tests?

Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Test Details $47.49
Estrogens (Total), Serum Test Details $52.99
Testosterone, Free (Direct), Serum With Total Testosterone Test Details $92.49
Estradiol Test Details $50.99

Total $243.96

Why not just get one of the panels shown below in my signature line? They make it a whole lot cheaper that doing it al la carte.

Why not just get one of the panels shown below in my signature line? They make it a whole lot cheaper that doing it al la carte.

Would love to only spend 54.00.... when i click on your link i then go to the site and have to pick a test(s). From the list i dont see anything labeled TT up to 1500. Can you help me out and be more specific to the name of the exact test. Also maybe elaborate more on the test without the acronyms for those who are still learning.

Would love to only spend 54.00.... when i click on your link i then go to the site and have to pick a test(s). From the list i dont see anything labeled TT up to 1500. Can you help me out and be more specific to the name of the exact test. Also maybe elaborate more on the test without the acronyms for those who are still learning.

It says Hormone Panel for Females. It is bolded and right in the very first line. Can't make it much more obvious than that. :)

Should I add a lipids? I know for lipids you have a 12-24 hour fasting period. Is there any pretesting protocol for the hormone panel?

this is a great thread for beginners. I have only used pro hormones in the past and i just ordered the orals. Id love to try injectables however, i know nothing about injecting and i dont know anyone in my gym who might be able to help

Just joined, great board. Not to much B.S. straight shooters. I'm an old timer, 51. Use to cycle hard in the early to mid 80's. The stories I could tell would shock most on these boards of the roids back then.Started a H.R.T. recently, and just exploded on a self -med 200mg per week. Just ordered some gear and going to the next level. Looking to compete in the old farts division next year. For pinning, I use a 21 to draw, 23 to pin. 25's are too slow with oils IMO.

Just joined, great board. Not to much B.S. straight shooters. I'm an old timer, 51. Use to cycle hard in the early to mid 80's. The stories I could tell would shock most on these boards of the roids back then.Started a H.R.T. recently, and just exploded on a self -med 200mg per week. Just ordered some gear and going to the next level. Looking to compete in the old farts division next year. For pinning, I use a 21 to draw, 23 to pin. 25's are too slow with oils IMO.
Welcome brother you'll find a lot of good info here good luck and keep growing

Back