Cycling for beginners :-A guide to safe androgen use

I did the math but I'd like to confirm before I purchase.
500iu hcg X 12 weeks=6,000 ius. 1,000iu X 10( last ten days of cycle)= 10,000ius.
So I would need 16,0000ius of hcg for the entire cycle, correct?

Last edited:
Hi Nightmare007,

Tried sending a private message but said your storage was full. Please help a newbie out with my questions below.........................

I found this post to be very helpful. I do have a few newbie questions?

1. I have read (by no means am I saying this is correct) that Test E can be injected once a week because it is an enanthate as opposed to a propriate or cypionate? Would this be OK to inject once a week at 300 mg?

2. HCG is recommended to be take once a week at 1000 to 5000 iu per week. Is the lower dose you suggested OK? The only source I have found is 1500 iu which is OK but will be harder to extract 250 iu per shot.

3. Would proviron be OK to use instead of Aromasin? Both are anti estrogen compounds correct?

4. I have toyed with the following Nuclear Blast 350 instead of Test E for a first time cycle but still follow all your other recommendations. What do you think of using this particular blend?
Generic Name: Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg / 100mg Methandriol Dipropionate 100mg / Test Enanthate 150mg

Nuclear blast 350 is a blend of Trenbolone Enanthate (100mg), Methandriol Dipropionate (100mg), Testosterone Enanthate (150mg).

Trenbolone Enanthate aids anabolism by promoting nitrogen retention and protein synthesis in muscles, and it seems to interact strongly with the receptors of anti-anabolic (muscle growth preventing) glucocorticoid hormones. This will reduce cortisol and aid in muscle growth.

Due to these protein synthesizing effects, it can aid your feed efficiency and mineral absorption which will make food you eat more productive in building new muscle tissue, and makes it a very effective agent with regards to nutrient partitioning, which is how your body metabolizes foodstuffs.

Methandriol Dipropionate is not taken alone but in combination with an other steroid. This is because Methandriol Dipropionate is able to magnify the effects of other steroid compounds. It does this by increasingly sensitizing the androgenic receptors of the muscle cell, allowing a higher amount of the steroid molecules of the additionally taken steroids to be absorbed by the receptors. This also explains why injectable Methandriol Dipropionate is only available today as a combination compound with an additional steroid substance.

The few athletes using this drug report good strength gains, a solid muscle gain, and low water retention. The combination steroids aromatize only slightly so, when taking only Methandriol Dipropionate the use of antiestrogens is perhaps appropriate.

Testosterone Enanthate is very similar to Testosterone with the Cypionate ester, and really, in most respects, the two are interchangeable. They differ by a slightly different ester length.

Thanks for taking time to answer my questions and educating a newbie as much as possible.

Drock

Hi Nightmare007,

Tried sending a private message but said your storage was full. Please help a newbie out with my questions below.........................

I found this post to be very helpful. I do have a few newbie questions?

1. I have read (by no means am I saying this is correct) that Test E can be injected once a week because it is an enanthate as opposed to a propriate or cypionate? Would this be OK to inject once a week at 300 mg?

2. HCG is recommended to be take once a week at 1000 to 5000 iu per week. Is the lower dose you suggested OK? The only source I have found is 1500 iu which is OK but will be harder to extract 250 iu per shot.

3. Would proviron be OK to use instead of Aromasin? Both are anti estrogen compounds correct?

4. I have toyed with the following Nuclear Blast 350 instead of Test E for a first time cycle but still follow all your other recommendations. What do you think of using this particular blend?
Generic Name: Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg / 100mg Methandriol Dipropionate 100mg / Test Enanthate 150mg

Nuclear blast 350 is a blend of Trenbolone Enanthate (100mg), Methandriol Dipropionate (100mg), Testosterone Enanthate (150mg).

Thanks for taking time to answer my questions and educating a newbie as much as possible.

Drock

1. OK? Yes. But 250mg of test twice a week is better.

2. 250iu twice a week is recommended. Too much can overload your testicles. And since you typically determine how much BAC water to mix in you can make it easy to measure.

3. No. You need an Aromatase Inhibitor. Get Arimidex or Aromasin.

4. Absolutely not. First cycle should be Testosterone and only testosterone.

Let me ask you some questions now.

Age? Height? Weight? Body fat %? Years training? Goals?

1. OK? Yes. But 250mg of test twice a week is better.

2. 250iu twice a week is recommended. Too much can overload your testicles. And since you typically determine how much BAC water to mix in you can make it easy to measure.

3. No. You need an Aromatase Inhibitor. Get Arimidex or Aromasin.

4. Absolutely not. First cycle should be Testosterone and only testosterone.

Let me ask you some questions now.

Age? Height? Weight? Body fat %? Years training? Goals?
+1

No not at all. I've found a couple posts on forums with people having similar issues. It all seems to relate to HCG and not test.

Interesting - I noticed my voice was a little deeper after I started using HCG. I blamed the testosterone for it (my voice has always been a little higher than most).

Hello there this is my first post
i'm from india and i was on winstrol and dianabol cycle and now i want to use pct and i am not getting clomid and nolvadex in India.
what should i do, my gains are starting to decline and strength too and i am getting this depression and insomnia too. please help me.
pardon my english

Hello there this is my first post
i'm from india and i was on winstrol and dianabol cycle and now i want to use pct and i am not getting clomid and nolvadex in India.
what should i do, my gains are starting to decline and strength too and i am getting this depression and insomnia too. please help me.
pardon my english

Have you read this thread? You basically have done everything wrong that you possibly could have (assuming you are male).

How can you not get clomid and nolva in India? Half the stuff we get here in the US comes from India. Just walk into your local pharmacy and ask for Clomiphene and Tamoxifen. Or order it from and online Indian pharmacy. Or go to the top of the page and click on the banner ad for RUI here. They have both of them.

i reached out to almost every pharmacy but everyone refused and this medication is not available on online pharmacy sites .Bro i am really depressed i dont know what to do my gym mate told me to use horny goat weed and Tribulus as alternate.

Have you read this thread? You basically have done everything wrong that you possibly could have (assuming you are male).

How can you not get clomid and nolva in India? Half the stuff we get here in the US comes from India. Just walk into your local pharmacy and ask for Clomiphene and Tamoxifen. Or order it from and online Indian pharmacy. Or go to the top of the page and click on the banner ad for RUI here. They have both of them.

This^^^^

You didn't read the thread? :Pat:

i reached out to almost every pharmacy but everyone refused and this medication is not available on online pharmacy sites .Bro i am really depressed i dont know what to do my gym mate told me to use horny goat weed and Tribulus as alternate.

So do what I suggested and order it from RUI. Their ad is at the top of your screen. Look for the Lion.

Back