Cycling help - Tbol & tritren

cr3m3

Morning everyone!

I've done a fair bit of research and read up on as much as I think I can process. I just wanted to see if anyone has done this cycle before or if they recommend adding in or changing any substances.

I'm planning a 10 week cycle of TBol (oral) @ 70mg and Tritest @ 1ml twice a week.

My PCT consists of
Nolva + Clomid
Day 1 60 + 150
Day 2 - 11 40 + 100
Day 12 - 21 20 + 50

I've never done any test before but from what I've read, 2ml a week should be sufficient. Can anybody clarify that ?

I've cycled Var before a couple times and used deca for 8 weeks at a very low dose to aid a shoulder problem.

I would really appreciate some feed back regarding this cycle. Also I will be blogging it for other people who intend on doing a cycle similar so they are aware of the gains/sides/pumps.

Personal details - Male, 23, 185cm, 189 pounds at around 15% bf. Training for around 3 years now. Been out of training for 3 months due to a torn shoulder tendon, I think its next to the supra- spinatus. It's never been the same since but its been 10 months and life goes on.

Thank you for taking to read and comment. Much appreciated!

Last edited:
What's your TriTest dosed at? Don't just say "1ml" in your thread. You don't run oral's for 10 weeks, just 4-6 weeks as a kickstart to your cycle. Where's your AI?

What's your TriTest dosed at? Don't just say "1ml" in your thread. You don't run oral's for 10 weeks, just 4-6 weeks as a kickstart to your cycle. Where's your AI?

I noticed quite a few cycles excluded AI's. Do you suggest taking one with a cycle like this ? Any info regarding this would be very much appreciated as I'm a rookie still learning!

It's supertest 400 dosed at

Testostorone Priopionate 50mg\ml
Testosterone Undecanoate 100mg\ml
Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg\ml

Again any info you guys can give me will go along way to helping my first test cycle.

Ok cool, I'm on the case now! Thank you.

How would you advise consuming it in a 10 week cycle and how much would you suggest ?

Start off at .25mg EOD and adjust as needed with blood work results for adex and 12.5mg/ED for exemstane. Start from day one and all the way up until PCT

Looks like your only doing a 3 week post cycle therapy (pct)? You need to run a 4 week post cycle therapy (pct). For a cycle like yours: Clomid 50/50/50/50 & Nolva 40/40/20/20. Do you already have your TriTest on hand? If not, just get some Test E. It's best to run that for a first cycle @500mgs/week, split up into two dosages(Mon/Thurs). A 12 week cycle is optimal for test only. You have to take an AI! If you don't, you will get water retention, high blood pressure, gyno, loss of libido, etc. I take Arimidex @0.5mgs/EOD from the first pin all the way till I start the PCT.

Looks like your only doing a 3 week post cycle therapy (pct)? You need to run a 4 week post cycle therapy (pct). For a cycle like yours: Clomid 50/50/50/50 & Nolva 40/40/20/20. Do you already have your TriTest on hand? If not, just get some Test E. It's best to run that for a first cycle @500mgs/week, split up into two dosages(Mon/Thurs). A 12 week cycle is optimal for test only. You have to take an AI! If you don't, you will get water retention, high blood pressure, gyno, loss of libido, etc. I take Arimidex @0.5mgs/EOD from the first pin all the way till I start the PCT.

I've just ordered the arimidex. No one over in london really knows much about it (well the people I've asked who are cycling) but I'm on here seaking help so I'm not going to neglect your expertese. Thank you! I'll follow the arimdex & PCT cycle you've suggested.

Why do you suggest taking taking Test E as oppose to Supertest ? I'm curious to know. Is supertest for more advanced users like Tren ?

I've just ordered the arimidex. No one over in london really knows much about it (well the people I've asked who are cycling) but I'm on here seaking help so I'm not going to neglect your expertese. Thank you! I'll follow the arimdex & PCT cycle you've suggested.

Why do you suggest taking taking Test E as oppose to Supertest ? I'm curious to know. Is supertest for more advanced users like Tren ?

So, your from London. I just ordered some weight lifting gloves from there. Have you heard of "RDX"? They're based out of the UK, so I had to get them internationally shipped because they don't sell them domestically here in the United States. Anyways, the reason everyone suggests doing Test E only as a first AAS cycle is because if they end up with sides, they know it's from the Test E. Plus, you will get to know in depth how your body will react to AAS in the first place without going overboard. If you were to take the SuperTest and something went wrong, you wouldn't know if it was the Enanthate, Propionate or the Undecanoate. After each cycle it's recommended to add a new compound to the mix if you desire, so you will get to know how your body reacts to each compound individually. Also, injecting SuperTest will hurt like hell. There will be some PIP because in order to make such a blend, more alcohol is used.

that supertest has test prop in it also. which means a lot more pinning to keep blood levels stable. test e is the easiest. 2 pins a week

Back