cypionate only cycle

have you guys looked into "swale" as far as Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is concerned? i heard he may have some good answers for us.

StoneColdNTO said:
Yeah, but my $67 Cdn works out to what?.............about $20 US, so I got ya there. LOL !!
:eek: 20 bucks, That's a good price. I got at $95.00-105.00 before my insurance started paying for it:D

JohnnyB

eagle_lex said:
have you guys looked into "swale" as far as Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is concerned? i heard he may have some good answers for us.

I have just emailed him to envite him to speak about post cycle recovery and the positive uses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout a cycle as prevention! I'm sure he will stop by soon!

hey guys i dont mind if you use my Dr. for your gear. but remember that i use a Dr. for HrT. so it is going to cost more than most of you pay now. cyp is 120 per 10cc. but the cool thing is if you run out all you do is call up another script! oh yea and the blood work before the treatment starts, that kind of cost ya but my insurance covered it.

so who can help me with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) that is coming for the end of my 20cc cyp cycle????

3500/3500/1500/1500ius shot every 5 days...make sure u use your anti-e's while using and atleast 2 weeks post cycle (if you are not going to continue with the hrt)

ready,
hey thanks for the info! well, i am going to continue with the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) but i want to cycle on and off. i am probably going to cycle on with two 10ml of cyp and then off for about 6 to 8 weeks taking the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and nolvadex. then im back on baby! so far (only half way through i have gained about 16lbs (some water i know). hope to keep about 10lbs if i can!

eagle_lex said:
ready,
hey thanks for the info! well, i am going to continue with the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) but i want to cycle on and off. i am probably going to cycle on with two 10ml of cyp and then off for about 6 to 8 weeks taking the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and nolvadex. then im back on baby! so far (only half way through i have gained about 16lbs (some water i know). hope to keep about 10lbs if i can!

with that short of a break and the inclusion of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) as sort of a bridge.....I doubt you'll lose more than 10 pounds unless you change something drastically

eagle_lex said:
. cyp is 120 per 10cc.

Holy shit is that a rip off.. My "friend" who has a script for test cyp only paid 95 bucks for 30 cc's.. No offense to Swale but his prices are damn high... Will he write you a script (if needed) that you can fill at another pharmacy??

hey thanks Johnny B! i appriciate the comment!
fantom,
im not being treated by swale. but i agree the price of my cyp is high! but what can i do? i think that is the price you pay for an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) dr. that is willing to prescribe you as much test as you can eat. i have the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on its way along with an extra 10cc vial of the cyp!

Back