Cypionate Vs Sustanon (sust) First Cycle?

Xtreme57

Cypionate Vs Sust First Cycle?

Been debating between the two for first cycle. I feel like i've done my hw b/t these two separately, but i havn't really come across a thread that puts them head to head. Seems like cypionate would be the better choice at first, but i keep seeing all these crazy results from sust. what do you think? pros and cons from experience?

thanks

test is test, cyp would be the better choice for me because it's only got one ester. So blood levels would be more consistant. Results depend more on diet and training then the gear, the gear helps but it's not the foundation of a cycle

JohnnyB

hey thanks johnny. yeah i know it's kinda semantics, but i just wanna get it right. i've heard that cyp shots hurt like a mofo though, any truth to that? (NOT a big needle person)

Sutanon hurts much more than cyp. Cyp is generally painless. More BA is used to dissolve all the esters, plus prop is generally painful to most, save maybe viromones.

prolangtum said:
Sutanon hurts much more than cyp. Cyp is generally painless. More BA is used to dissolve all the esters, plus prop is generally painful to most, save maybe viromones.
agreed . upjohn cyp is smooth as butter :)

JohnnyB said:
test is test, cyp would be the better choice for me because it's only got one ester. So blood levels would be more consistant. Results depend more on diet and training then the gear, the gear helps but it's not the foundation of a cycle

JohnnyB

excellent points JB

I'd go with whatever test is cheap and real. First cycle is shootin fish in a barrel anyways... if you eat big and hit the gym, you will gain well.

I used sust for my first cycle with great results. But I think because of its short acting esters you waste some of it, or at least get unstable blood levels, unless you shoot eod. I would go with the cyp. Or if you are daring, Kick off your cycle with 100mg of prop eod for first three weeks and last two weeks. It makes for a sweet cycle.

Xtreme57 said:
hey thanks johnny. yeah i know it's kinda semantics, but i just wanna get it right. i've heard that cyp shots hurt like a mofo though, any truth to that? (NOT a big needle person)

try test enan i hear ppl like it better.. but i haven't tried either... lolz

Back