Cytomel??

ejones27

I began working out a couple of years ago and my trainer was giving me injections of premobolin (sp?). However, I began to experience unwelcomed side affects and discontinued it. Shortly after, I became pregnant. Now, I have a 6 month old daughter, have not worked out in a year and a half, and am holding on to about 30 pounds that I gained during pregnancy. I am working out again (about 45 min cardio & 20 min strength training 4 days a wk) and eating well but I need a little help. I had heard good things about Cytomel in the past. I am not wanting to body build or become bulky at all, I mainly want to lean out and tone up. What would you suggest taking??

ejones27 said:
I began working out a couple of years ago and my trainer was giving me injections of premobolin (sp?). However, I began to experience unwelcomed side affects and discontinued it. Shortly after, I became pregnant. Now, I have a 6 month old daughter, have not worked out in a year and a half, and am holding on to about 30 pounds that I gained during pregnancy. I am working out again (about 45 min cardio & 20 min strength training 4 days a wk) and eating well but I need a little help. I had heard good things about Cytomel in the past. I am not wanting to body build or become bulky at all, I mainly want to lean out and tone up. What would you suggest taking??

You may want to change your gender listing because as of right now you're a pregnant male...LoL

I wouldn't recommend messing around with thyroid medications at this point.

Maybe you could try something such as an ephedrine/caffeine stack. Diet is going to be the pivotal factor, but such a stack should help hasten results as well as provide extra energy in the gym.

You may want to post this in the women's forum as well. I'm sure they can shed much more light on the subject than I can.

I'm gonna go with what HeHateMe said. Post in women's forum for more info and change your gender setting, lol, so they don't think you're a spy.

I agree with the above posts! If you are not a serious bodybuilder and this is not a lifestyle do not touch cytomel. It is a powerful thyroid medication that can ruin you for life if you take it and anything goes wrong or you take it incorrectly.

I have used it once for a month in cycle and I will never touch it again. Stick with ephedra or clenbuterol, much safer in my opinion.

I am taking only 1-2 pills of clenbuterol with an over the counter product called venom by ALRI and it has helped me control my appetite, tons of energy and drop body fat pretty quickly. For me its a short three week cycle and it is working great.

Cytomel???

I began working out a couple of years ago and my trainer was giving me injections of premobolin (sp?). However, I began to experience unwelcomed side affects and discontinued it. Shortly after, I became pregnant. Now, I have a 6 month old daughter, have not worked out in a year and a half, and am holding on to about 30 pounds that I gained during pregnancy. I am working out again (about 45 min cardio & 20 min strength training 4 days a wk) and eating well but I need a little help. I had heard good things about cytomel in the past. I am not wanting to body build or become bulky at all, I mainly want to lean out and tone up. What would you suggest taking??

Last edited:
Before anything I suggest you post your diet and workout. 20 min strength training 4 times a week seems "weak" to me. And I'm wondering if you are doing steady state cardio, HIIT, etc. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) or things like clen should always be last resorts. How long have you been working out for again? I would like more details before I suggest if you try clen or not. At this point in time from what I know I would say no.

Cytomel is T3.. it ramps up your system but it is catabolic to both fat and muscle..it doesn't care which.. I would stick to the diet and kick up the cardio...

ejones27 said:
I began working out a couple of years ago and my trainer was giving me injections of premobolin (sp?). However, I began to experience unwelcomed side affects and discontinued it. Shortly after, I became pregnant. Now, I have a 6 month old daughter, have not worked out in a year and a half, and am holding on to about 30 pounds that I gained during pregnancy. I am working out again (about 45 min cardio & 20 min strength training 4 days a wk) and eating well but I need a little help. I had heard good things about cytomel in the past. I am not wanting to body build or become bulky at all, I mainly want to lean out and tone up. What would you suggest taking??
It's funny you hear the same line from every woman " I dont want to bulk up", if you can I'll give you $1000. I'm so sure of that because it most likely not happen. How many women do you see around your gym that are buff? Exactely. My wife had a baby 4 months ago, she lost all of her weight gained from breast pumping. Now she's on T3 and it's working for her as well as it has before to lose those extra few pounds. She's on 40mcgs/day I believe. T3 is only catabolic to muscle when used in high doses. So if you stay at 40-50mcg/day you should be fine.

And instead of kicking up the cardio I would kick up the weights instead. In the long run you will lose more fat compared to doing cardio. Think long term and not short term.

Have you had your thyroid checked?? post pregnancy, some women experience a drop in thyroid production.. you may actually benefit from synthroid or a t3/t4 combination..

T3 and clen is a great stack if you can handle the headaches..

t3 can work wonders IF you are eating well and training as to avoid losing muscle and allowing the t3 to target fat..

hope that helps answer you a bit

super

RE: T3 + Cytomel

I'd like to take T3 + Clen, but would like to know a good stack or cycle info. I was thinking to start out with 2wks on/ 2wks off. Should I take one then the other or combine the cycle? Also what is the suggested work-out and diet plan to achieve the best results? You're help is GREATLY appreciated!

Back