D-Bol and Winni V

cjs26e4u

Hi guys this is my first post and im fairly new to the bodybuilding aspect. Im in the military and have been for the last 4 years. I am a physical training monitor and conduct physical training (PT) tests. That being said i do have somewhat knowledge of cardio and physical fitness. However, one of the new guys on my flight, yes im Air Force, suggested that i cycle with D-Bol and Winni-V. He seems to be very knowledgeable, cut, and also currently holds the military all-time 100m sprint at 10 secs flat. He has somewhat been coaching my workouts on the next level. I am very slim, 23m 6ft 155lbs with a very high metabolizm, and would like to put on at least 20lbs. Cut is important but muscle mass is more important to me right now. I ordered D-Bol and Winni-V and have read numerous threads and articles about both. One of my concerns is, never having used either of these, at what doses should i start out with? I have heard of people staring out as little as 2 D-Bol per day -8x per day. Same with the winni-v. This is what my "coach" has been using and seems to work very well, but he has been working out for quite some time. Any and all feedback is welcome, and again thanks for letting me join this site. Talk to everyone later, CJ.

Where do I start, those 2 compounds are totally different then each other. He may seem knowledgeable, but he's not, when it comes to gear. Doing an oral cycle, isn't a good idea sense you won't keep much of the gain from d-bol, cause it's mostly water. Winstrol (winny) can cause joint pain, as far as gains go, someone else will have to answer that.

Welcome to S'ology Bro

JohnnyB

Ok, if you were in my position and wanted to gain roughly 20 lbs, where would you start? I'm open to any and all suggestions, even if i do not use the winni-v and d-bol i can sell them to "coach".

cjs26e4u said:
Ok, if you were in my position and wanted to gain roughly 20 lbs, where would you start? I'm open to any and all suggestions, even if i do not use the winni-v and d-bol i can sell them to "coach".

you have to do more research before starting anabolics ask yourself if you can raise your weight without gear, are you eating coretcly , are you training
correctly , and if so how much days a week , will you continue to lift after you cycle coz your gains wont stick around for long , why do you start a cycle at 155 pounds? do the math

as first cycle start with 500 mg of testosterone with a long ester
street name : enantate or cypyonat ? and you should inject it

Doing a D-bol + Winni first cycle is certainly not the way to go. As others suggested, start with injectible test 500mg/week. You can keep the D-bol and Winstrol (winny) and use one of them combined with test on a next cycle. Also, try not to use the orals for longer than 6 weeks to give your liver a break.

Well this stuff isn't the illegal D-Bol, i bought it from SDI-Labs, same with the winni-v. But yeah i planned on a 6-8 week cycle, with orals, do you think 8 weeks would be pushing it?

Well this stuff isn't the illegal D-Bol, i bought it from SDI-Labs, same with the winni-v. But yeah i planned on a 6-8 week cycle, with orals, do you think 8 weeks would be pushing it?
OMG no...don't use that stuff. It has nothing to do with D-bol and Winstrol (winny) exept for the name resemblance. You're getting fooled.

lol. Dbol and Winstrol (winny) was the first cycle I did. Worst cycle ever. Just a big waste of money. I was stupid and did it allthough I was adviced against it. Now I've learned and experienced it though.

Do not do Winstrol (winny) and dbol together, that's my advice!

:wiggle:

Well if you want an honest answer, you are not ready for anabolic steroids. At your weight/height you could easily (well, following a strict diet and exercise regime) achieve 200lbs naturally. I'm 5"10 and managed 210lbs (a little chubby, but I was being sloppy with my diet, too much fast food).

I think you should hold off the gear for at least 200lbs.

But if you do, do what everyone else would say on this board (the right thing):

500mg a week Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate (almost exactly the same)
for 10-12 weeks. Use Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 for post cycle therapy (pct). That is a low risk cycle that could potentially net you a lot of weight and will also get you used to anabolic steroids. This cycle does not have a lot of side effects and will allow you to judge how your body will react to anabolics. If you react badly to this, you will probably want to stay away from any anabolics in the future.

Anadrol said:
lol. Dbol and Winstrol (winny) was the first cycle I did. Worst cycle ever. Just a big waste of money. I was stupid and did it allthough I was adviced against it. Now I've learned and experienced it though.

what was wrong about it , what are the negative symptoms

cjs26e4u said:
You have wasted your money. Throw the stuff away...it is a total ripoff. IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL!

Good luck and you have alot to learn. I suggest you do a search on the board and dont even consider a cycle til you get a good 6 months of serious research under your belt.

Im trying to help you brother.

Gator

gilreuven said:
what was wrong about it , what are the negative symptoms

The gains dissappeared. And I think I even could've gotten better gains with the dbol only, allthough those gains would've disappeared too, even with proper PCT.

Anadrol said:

i read on another thread that youve done just one cycle(obviously its the dbol /winny cycle) so how can you say its the worst cycle ever?? when youve only ever done one cycle.....?

Anadrol said:
The gains dissappeared. And I think I even could've gotten better gains with the dbol only, allthough those gains would've disappeared too, even with proper PCT.

what do you base these assumptions on? from what i can conclude youve only ever done one cycle and maybe one pct? so how can you say what could or wouldnt work in relation to keeping gains with a good pct.....

I'm not speaking for anyone else but I will say this....I don't comment on shit unless I HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with the compounds.

Thats how internet rumors get started like wildfire. Winstrol joint pain is so overrated. Much respect Johnny B but my whole crew has been using Winstrol for over 10+yrs and not one complaint of joint pain. Maybe we're unique. Tren sides are overrated. Running two orals is overrated.....if i do 50 mgs of Anadrol and 50 mgs of Winstrol orals...big deal, i could just do 100 mgs Anadrol and it would be o.k. though.(Johnny B is right though u wouldnt keep much but if ya ran Winstrol and Anavar u'd keep almost all of it) Deca Dick is overrated.
I have experience with all of these compounds over several yrs and just didnt see all of the rumors materialize. Mybe I'm lucky, maybe its all blown out of proportion by people that read something on the net and just repeated it without any use to substantiate their claims.

Im done with my rant.

This is my personal experience and everyones different.

Gator

Last edited:
rockape76 said:
i read on another thread that youve done just one cycle(obviously its the dbol /winny cycle) so how can you say its the worst cycle ever?? when youve only ever done one cycle.....?

I said I had only done one "real" cycle. I used "real" because I felt that the dbol/winny cycle really was crappy, and didn't consider it a cycle without inj.
But of course, it's a cycle, and then I'm on my 3rd cycle now.

cjs26e4u said:

You bought 2 bottles of shit. They arent steroids...they arent even supps. SDI sells nothing worthwhile at all. They have got to be some of the worst scammers out there....trust me real dbol is NOT sold in BB mags.

Back