d-bol/bad stomach

Gyser

this morning when I woke up I took my regular dose of D-bol/and a little after I took my dose of 5mg nolva....I have been taking the d-bol for a little under a wee already....

but today for some reason my stomach does not feel so good??? every time I eat I feel like it's stuck in my throat, and my stomach feels like shit???

any bro's get this?? why?? will it pass? or should I stop d-bol all together and just stick to my decca/sus/week.???

confused bro.....:confused:

for real though.....I don't want to loose the d-bol...but i need to find out what is causing this......

Gyser said:
for real though.....I don't want to loose the d-bol...but i need to find out what is causing this......

You've taken the dbol for a few days, right? And this is the first day you have stomach problems, right?

There is no way anybody here can tell you what is going on. Could it be the dbol? Yes. Could it be the chinese food you ate last night? Yes.

When I was taking dbol I used to get heartburn and sometimes an upset tummy:) Make sure you just fill your gut with lots of food, thats what worked for me.

Bro, I don't want to scare you and my opinion is not scientific at all, but I just got out of the hospital about a week ago after a five day stay to repair duodenal ulcers. The cause isn't known but I was having stomach problems while using dbol. For me it felt like a hunger pain or a dull ache in the upper left quadrant of my abdomen. I know that aspirin, NSAIDS, and excessive alcohol can cause ulcers. Also, if your blood type is O+ you are born with an elevated risk factor for duodenal ulcers. All this might have nothing to do with you, but I ignored the pain until I had to get rushed to the hospital so try to be aware of what's going on and don't wait to take action if needed. That's the lesson I learned.

thx for the input bro's...today is a new day and my stomach feels fine....I am about to eat some food and take my daily dose again...this time with out orange juice...I will post later on today about my progress. if the same thing occurs today then I must stop d-bol...but I will try first...

Back