d-bol in a cut cycle?

nyper

I will be doing Tren and prop for 5 weeks then Winstrol (winny) with susp for 5 weeks and running EQ all ten. Now I have some d-bol on hand. Any pros or cons on running it first 4 weeks. Am I just going to make it more difficult to get shredded or with the right diet(instead of eating like a pig on a mass cycle) they should just add some more gains?

the only prob with the dbol would be water retention but its only for the first 4 weeks. remember you can cut on any drug. it wont make it any more difficult to get shredded.

bronco944 said:
the only prob with the dbol would be water retention but its only for the first 4 weeks. remember you can cut on any drug. it wont make it any more difficult to get shredded.

No but some say they have a harder time losing fat with the addes estrogen, and some say dbol sucks when used in conjunction with adex. Although it is an OK idea, the amount and types of drugs you are using should be more than sufficient.

nyper said:
I will be doing Tren and prop for 5 weeks then Winstrol (winny) with susp for 5 weeks and running EQ all ten. Now I have some d-bol on hand. Any pros or cons on running it first 4 weeks. Am I just going to make it more difficult to get shredded or with the right diet(instead of eating like a pig on a mass cycle) they should just add some more gains?

Dbol can be used for cutting since it raises dopamine, which aids in fat burning. It also suppresses appetite for a lot of people. Take something to control estrogen, and it's fine for cutting.

Back