D bol plus Trenbolone Enanthate

Dlifts

Hi Everyone,

I just have a few questions for whoever would like to help me out. Not too long ago I just finished up a cycle of Winstrol (tablets), now I purchased Dianabol 25mg (tablets).
I have been told by many people not to just run the Dbol on its self. My first question is what other tablet form supplement would go well with it?, or could I run the Dbol on its self and then use like a Trenbolone directly after to maintain my gains because im aware that your gains vanish very fast after the dbol cycle is complete!! but also was told that I could run the dbol cycle on its own then follow up with a cycle of tren to maintain my gains????
If people have some ideas for me to help me this would be much appreciated !!!

Thank you for your time!!!

Looks like you are clueless on proper cycle setup.. You cannot run an oral without testosterone as a base.. When u say tren I'm guessing you're talking about the oral one?

You're messing up your endocrine system running oral like this..

Yes very clueless!! that's why im hoping to find some help on this forum. Yes I was talking about Tren in the pill form. What would you suggest would work out best? Also thanks for your reply and time !!

Btw.. Are you overweight? 195 is high for someone your size.. Do you know your bodyfat?

No not over weight, little body fat but mostly muscle. I competed in power lifting for about 6 years now just want to work on getting bigger now. I will give that site a read, hopefully it will help on what to do, thank-you!!

I did do a cycle of Winstrol (tablets) with a good plan both eating and gym and got real good results. Im just worried in regard to a rapid loss like all sites and many people are telling me!!!

Read the stickies for beginners, you need test as a base.

You need test as a base.

Did I mention you need TESTOSTERONE as a base.

Orals shut off your natural production of test that is why you need a test base or you lose your gains because your natural test will be so low it won't support the muscle you have and you also don't pct which would restart your natural test.

I recommended you read, read and read some more.

Read all those stickies. They are extremely informative, particularly to the questions you are asking. There is no cookie cut cycle, but can promise that an all oral cycle, with no testosterone administered is a cycle for disaster. Going to just keep it as real as possible, you probably won't get much more help, until you have questions that imply knowledge on your part. Read up brother... Good Luck:)

Listen, oral only cycles are for females! You cant take a magic pill! You need to inject test if you want to cycle or u can be shut down and on trt for life. Stop being stupid about it...

Is there a good base TEST to take in pill form that will go good with DIANABOL afterwards????

you were told you'd get some feedback after you've done some reading...

By asking this, its obvious you STILL have done zero reading...

so as everyone else has stated... Go read the stickies

Back