D-Bol Side Effects

at3erdbase

Im on my first cycle in some time and the first time that I have used D-Bol at all. I have heard a lot of people have side effects from it at only mild doses.

Right now im only on Sus 250 1/wk and D-bol 20 mg/d

I have never had a problem with Sus before.

Anyway, I am only on my 4th day with D-Bol and I am starting to look like the Michelin Man. I am also having a definant effect with loss off muscle definition.

Is this the result of estrogen?

What is the best thing to combat it? Nolv/clom or just switch to another?

I do have some decca in the gearbox

Anyone with any knowledge LMK

Thanks

Be good

Bro,
more test
a little more dbol
need some arimadex or othe anti e
if you have nolva try it in the mean time

You need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (Aromatase Inhibitor), Arimidex, Femara, or Aromasin.

Nolvadex or Clomid will do very little if anything for water retention/bloat.

personally i would up the test, but the dbol dose is fine, and get some adex.

Bros,

Thanx for the help big time.

I was kicking ass untill I stacked the d-bol then bloat and my muscles went a-wol laughs

What should I do as far as increasing the Sus as I am only taking 250 x 1 along with the d-bol

I have Pregnyl (HCG) would that work for now with a little novldex

I need an opinion on the Aromatase Inhibitor.... Arimidex, Femara, or Aromasin

The coscencius looks like arimidex

Be good

Taking Sustanon (sust) only once a week will make those hormones go like a rollercoaster, and that is not very good.

I would suggest doing 2 injects a week with the Sustanon (sust) and drop the Dianabol if you cant get Arimidex or maybee Proviron. The bloat is probably from the dbol.

/Bruce

sounds like you are very sensitive to boating. that is a low dose of dbol. i would drop it and raise the sus

i get nose bleeds with d-bol after 3-4 weeks...fucks up the mood when your eating your girls pussy and shes grinding on your face and you start bleedng all over her!!!!

TP Laughs!!!!!!! I never thought of that. Kinda reverse thought.

Well did as you guys said. No d-bol... no bloat

doubled the test

Qick question.

I have a crap load of tamox and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). I have been told to take it post only by some and during and post by others. i normally do get a bit of extra estagen that eats the hell out of my muscles. No bitches tits or nothing just muscle deff can take a beat

what would you guys suggest?

250 Sustanon (sust) 2 x wk

also I will be trying to stack decca next any hints to adding that to the mix

be good

Bruce Banner said:
Taking Sustanon (sust) only once a week will make those hormones go like a rollercoaster, and that is not very good.

I would suggest doing 2 injects a week with the Sustanon (sust) and drop the Dianabol if you cant get Arimidex or maybee Proviron. The bloat is probably from the dbol.

/Bruce
when i omnas ( usually because i get a good deal) i do EOD or ED injections

Back