DAA supplementation for testosterone?

bbbjames

Hey guys, I stumbled upon an article and a few others about DAA and testosterone. Was wondering if anyone has tried it, had success, and the thoughts on long term usage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried it. Not sure if worked. No bloods. Tastes funky.

That's all I got lol.

I have read up on it a little bit in the past and it seems to be the only, or one of the very few OTC supplements that actually works at increasing test production. Though the increase is minute, and it's said to lose its effectiveness after 4 weeks or so.

used it for about a month it worked really well nice test boost nothing super human but def noticeable in the workout and other areas ;)

note I used mr supps daa

used it for about a month it worked really well nice test boost nothing super human but def noticeable in the workout and other areas ;)

note I used mr supps daa

Any reason why only a month? Sounds to me like it could help with PCT or even extending PCT beyond clomid etc. Any feedback for long term use? From what I understand you need to take breaks every month or two...

The present study demonstrated that a daily dose of six grams of d-aspartic acid decreased levels of total testosterone and free testosterone (D6), without any concurrent change in other hormones measured. Three grams of d-aspartic acid had no significant effect on either testosterone markers. It is currently unknown what effect this reduction in testosterone will have on strength and hypertrophy gains

Back